Dudebro Nation
friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? (/showthread.php?tid=751)

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - JDubb - 05-07-2010

Rape Me could be my favorite Nirvana song, LOVE that song! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - chelofellow - 05-07-2010

JDubb Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What a group of tools...

No that's not true. All of those guys are great people. Maybe they weren't really ignoring you Pete. maybe they weren't paying much attention or something.

No one at TOMB has any sort of animosity towards this site anymore. Jes is a great contributer and she has never talked shit about anyone. Same with Clove and Z-Job. Kinda rough to paint all these guys with the same brush cause they didn't engage in your conversation last night.

All the people you mentioned have NEVER talked shit about anyone here or this board in general. I would know more than anyone cause I chat with them on the daily. No need to call them all tools.

Chello you always welcome me when I swing by as well :thanks: , as a few others. Although Jes and others don't talk crap about DBN they are cold to some of those (me) that cross post in both forums.

Just so everyone knows, I am facebook friends with most regular posters at TOMB. I speak with many of them outside of the show in regular conversations.

Not once, has any of the people mentioned EVER indicated that they had an issue with this site or any of the regulars here or the cross posters.

I know Clove, Z-Job, And Jes very well. They all have jobs where they cannot track and post often on the forum. There has been many times that I have made comments directed to them on the forum that has been "ignored", not because they are being snobs, but because they don't read every page and may miss some comments.

Most of these guys are new the forum and are unaware of previous issues between TOMB and DBN. They're just hanging out enjoying the show and chatting.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - WyoIan - 05-07-2010

RAPE MEE!!! :happy: just not like this :atm:

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Pete Nice - 05-07-2010

Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:You know these fun facts on the History cannel will stop next week because they will be talking about the civil war.

What up Jason, that was a good Spotcenter last night huh? One of hte best.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - LeNeve - 05-07-2010

Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:You know these fun facts on the History cannel will stop next week because they will be talking about the civil war.

Hey what's up??? ;-)

I'm chillen at home..Shit it's hot as ass outside! stayed up a little too late watching Spotcenter last night.

haha me too.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Jason_from_Tampa - 05-07-2010

JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Didn't Robin Williams do a "Donner, party of five..." joke?

I hate that guy.

I thought he used to be funny but I saw his last HBO special, terrible. Not funny and dick joke after dick joke.. to make is worse they were the same dick jokes he has been doing since Mork and Mindy.

Robin Williams jumped the shark when he did Mrs. Doubtfire! That was the begining of the end for him. Funny movie but couldn't go back from there.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Jason_from_Tampa - 05-07-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:

What up Jason, that was a good Spotcenter last night huh? One of hte best.

Dude Spott killed me when he brought out the fucking scarf he knitted for his girl!

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Donginator - 05-07-2010

chelofellow Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What a group of tools...

No that's not true. All of those guys are great people. Maybe they weren't really ignoring you Pete. maybe they weren't paying much attention or something.

No one at TOMB has any sort of animosity towards this site anymore. Jes is a great contributer and she has never talked shit about anyone. Same with Clove and Z-Job. Kinda rough to paint all these guys with the same brush cause they didn't engage in your conversation last night.

All the people you mentioned have NEVER talked shit about anyone here or this board in general. I would know more than anyone cause I chat with them on the daily. No need to call them all tools.

Chello you always welcome me when I swing by as well :thanks: , as a few others. Although Jes and others don't talk crap about DBN they are cold to some of those (me) that cross post in both forums.

Just so everyone knows, I am facebook friends with most regular posters at TOMB. I speak with many of them outside of the show in regular conversations.

Not once, has any of the people mentioned EVER indicated that they had an issue with this site or any of the regulars here or the cross posters.

I know Clove, Z-Job, And Jes very well. They all have jobs where they cannot track and post often on the forum. There has been many times that I have made comments directed to them on the forum that has been "ignored", not because they are being snobs, but because they don't read every page and may miss some comments.

Most of these guys are new the forum and are unaware of previous issues between TOMB and DBN. They're just hanging out enjoying the show and chatting.

I haven't been over to TOMB because of the malware and the music ads

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Iva13 - 05-07-2010

JDubb Wrote:Rape Me could be my favorite Nirvana song, LOVE that song! :rock: :rock: :rock:

You know he wrote that after a little girl was abducted (it was all over the news)....That book I read about him/them was sooo good.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Pete Nice - 05-07-2010

Derick Wrote:and she is tired of helping, "hey can you come over and chase all these racoons away... oh by the way...."

So your girlfriend is done with farmville already?

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Beckster - 05-07-2010

And I thought Rich would have a lot to say about that. :poke:

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i LOVE oasis.

Hey Baby, how the heck are ya?

as awesome as ever! yet a touch wavy, & a little irritable.

So, normal, right? Big Grin

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Derick - 05-07-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:and she is tired of helping, "hey can you come over and chase all these racoons away... oh by the way...."

So your girlfriend is done with farmville already?
no she has flowers and trees to harvest

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - ZeeDuchess - 05-07-2010

these sex tips totally gross me out. i dont wanna hear, 'harder, faster, or caress her genitals' ever. just...ever. yep, never.

Who wants to have sex with Emily?