Dudebro Nation
friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? (/showthread.php?tid=751)

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - chelofellow - 05-07-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:Chello, I don't want to drive you away from DBN, I just wanted to let everyone know how I felt after interaction with TOMB people. Honestly, I never expected TOMB to have a virus today, or ever, so I would have figured that you guys wouldn't have been here today. We have not seen much of any of you lately. I also have no problem with Jess, Z-job, Clove, or anyone else who chooses to only post on TOMB only, I just am kind of an attention whore and do not like being ignored I guess.

I also want to get clove back here with his photoshops and want to know what we can do to make that happen. I think he had an issue with an NSFW avatar and I wanted to help him fix that problem.

Sounds good bro. I just don't want anyone here like Iva or Beckster to think that Clove, Z-Job, Jes, or anyone else are dicks because of what was said. Unless you know someone or have a chance to talk to them, it isn't fair to make that assumption.

I honestly just think it was a non-issue.

Oh, FYI - JIW RARELY posts anymore. maybe 3-4 posts a week.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Beckster - 05-07-2010

Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone tried the new Mtn Dew flavors?
i almost did by accident, then i noticed. I have no intention of trying anything "new" i want throwback

Throwback 5!!! :high5:

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - JDubb - 05-07-2010

I heard that guy interview on Stern yesterday morning. Wild story. He pitched a prefect game on MLB 2K10. Stern tried talking him out of giving money to the church, funny stuff.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Brampton - 05-07-2010

The game is supposed to be more difficult than the older ones. I've had perfect games in the older ones, wasn't a problem

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - JDubb - 05-07-2010

Brampton Wrote:
no. I don't drink pop anymore

Neither do I but I thought I would try them. The orange one is ok, didn't like the rest.

I've thrown a perfect game in RBI. You had to use the Astro's

JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
no. I don't drink pop anymore

Neither do I but I thought I would try them. The orange one is ok, didn't like the rest.
I actually feel a difference in my body when I drink pop now. Its weird, my wife is the same

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Derick - 05-07-2010

i'm hungry, but my boss called and wants more work done than i really wanted to do today :Flaming:

Brampton Wrote:my wife is the same
you wife feels a difference in her body :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

hello? peek-a-boo

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - NussieT - 05-07-2010

I already dislike my new job... I can't post as much as I thought I could.... this sucks..

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Pete Nice - 05-07-2010

Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chello, I don't want to drive you away from DBN, I just wanted to let everyone know how I felt after interaction with TOMB people. Honestly, I never expected TOMB to have a virus today, or ever, so I would have figured that you guys wouldn't have been here today. We have not seen much of any of you lately. I also have no problem with Jess, Z-job, Clove, or anyone else who chooses to only post on TOMB only, I just am kind of an attention whore and do not like being ignored I guess.

I also want to get clove back here with his photoshops and want to know what we can do to make that happen. I think he had an issue with an NSFW avatar and I wanted to help him fix that problem.
he will probably never see this Confusedwoot:

Did Chello leave?

I am going to be leaving now actually, my parents just showed up at my house 4 hours early and I have to go entertain them.

See you all later. If anyone posts anything I need to reply to, I will respond later, so check back this evening.

Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:my wife is the same
you wife feels a difference in her body :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
only when I'm around......perv :roflmao:

chelofellow Wrote:

Sounds good bro. I just don't want anyone here like Iva or Beckster to think that Clove, Z-Job, Jes, or anyone else are dicks because of what was said. Unless you know someone or have a chance to talk to them, it isn't fair to make that assumption.

I honestly just think it was a non-issue.

Oh, FYI - JIW RARELY posts anymore. maybe 3-4 posts a week.

Is there anyway you can have Clove contact me? I want to make sure his NSFW issues are put to rest and help him get back on here.

chelofellow Wrote:Oh, FYI - JIW RARELY posts anymore. maybe 3-4 posts a week.

Oh and this part makes TOMB a better place.....