Dudebro Nation
friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? (/showthread.php?tid=751)

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Derick - 05-07-2010

i have a mac, dont have those issues

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Pete Nice - 05-07-2010

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:TOMB just blasted my pc with viruses. Wtf

Did it try giving you one of the dreaded condom viruses? Those things are a PAIN IN THE ASS, basically have to reinstall windows.

A condom virus? What're those?

Trojan

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Chip - 05-07-2010

Derick Wrote:i have a mac, dont have those issues

You just have a whole different set of issues...
:poke:

So I am strongly considering having a beer right now. All I have to do today is go to the Fayette County Prison in Uniontown and serve a subpoena. It's an hour drive, but I can have a beer first right?

I bought a case of Sam Adams Summer Ale last night and it should be chilled perfectly by now and is screaming at me to drink it.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Chip - 05-07-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:So I am strongly considering having a beer right now. All I have to do today is go to the Fayette County Prison in Uniontown and serve a subpoena. It's an hour drive, but I can have a beer first right?

I bought a case of Sam Adams Summer Ale last night and it should be chilled perfectly by now and is screaming at me to drink it.

Do it.
Do it.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Beckster - 05-07-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:I'm catching up since the last time I checked. I got another new job... so I am sort of training although I know what I am suppose to do.
I kind of assumed that Spot knitted, crochet or needlepointed of some sort. It's kind of cool that he can do that... I am not just saying that because I am a girl. He should finish the scarf and give it to Melody. By the time winter comes around again it will most likely work for her.
I don't want to pick on TOMB because it seems everytime I do I create some sort of fight but I noticed if I post in the IST on TOMB (which doesn't happen all that often) that Princess & Jess get all quiet... they truly are attention whores.

Spot needs to make me some socks... Knitted socks rock and are made much better than the store-bought crap.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Iva13 - 05-07-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:So I am strongly considering having a beer right now. All I have to do today is go to the Fayette County Prison in Uniontown and serve a subpoena. It's an hour drive, but I can have a beer first right?

I would wait...just go serve the subpoena and come home then you can really relax and have 2 or 3 !!!!!

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Brampton - 05-07-2010

Chip Wrote:

Do it.
Do it.
enabler

Iva13 Wrote:

I would wait...just go serve the subpoena and come home then you can really relax and have 2 or 3 !!!!!
2 or 3? Whats the point?

Drink em all brother! :high5:

Iva13 Wrote:

I think your right Iva.

What would I do without you? :high5:

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Beckster - 05-07-2010

Iva13 Wrote:

Iva has a point, once you start, are you really going to want to stop?

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Derick - 05-07-2010

i would have a beer while getting a nobber from a ginger

Derick Wrote:i would have a beer while getting a nobber from a ginger

Where are you getting this ginger info from?

the girl I was training wasn't a ginger.

Hey LeNeve, are these acceptable?
5.4L camshaft #2 bank

Lunch :beer: