Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 8/29/2013...foruming
1. PRESIDENT MAKING CASE FOR MILITARY STRIKE
American retaliation for Syrian chemical use would send a "strong signal," he says.
Well, I'd say that it's obvious where the next war is going to be.

2. QUESTIONS ARISE ABOUT STRENGTH OF US INTEL
The evidence linking Assad or his inner circle to the purported chemical weapons attack so far is no "slam dunk," officials tell the AP.
I don't get it.

3. OBAMA: KING'S DREAM NOT YET REALITY
On the 50th anniversary of the civil rights leader's famous speech, the president also challenges new generations to seize the cause of racial equality.
And gender equality

4. HUNGRY FOR HIGHER PAY
Thousands of fast-food workers seeking better wages are set to stage walkouts in dozens of cities around the
While everyone deserves a shot at good pay, the fast food people need to recognize that they are not in a position that requires any real skill. Plus, the mumbled 'have a nice day' they say to you at the drive thru when they aren't even looking at you, doesn't qualify as terrific service.

5. WHO'S NOT HITTING THE ROAD
After rising for decades, total vehicle use in the U.S. - the collective miles people drive - peaked in 2007.
Gas is expensive. I try to walk where I can around here.

6. MONTANA JUDGE STANDS BY 30-DAY JAIL TERM FOR RAPIST
He has said the 14-year-old victim was as much in control as the former teacher who assaulted her. The girl later killed herself.
I didn't hear about this. That kinda sucks. I know a kid who was manipulated by a teacher into having sex with them at the age of 12 or 13. That kid is pretty mentally fucked up from the experience.

7. WHAT'S TOPS AMONG ILLEGAL DRUGS
It's pot. But a global survey also finds that addictions to painkillers like Vicodin, Oxycontin and codeine kill the most people.
Because businesses don't test for those types of drugs.

8. DOCTOR: JACKSON SOUGHT PROPOFOL YEARS AGO
She says she refused the singer's late 1990s request, telling him the drug wasn't appropriate as a sleep aid.
He was a druggie, plain and simple.

9. HOW JOHNNY MANZIEL IS BEING PUNISHED
The QB, who signed autographs for memorabilia brokers, will be forced to sit out the first half of Texas A&M's season-opener Saturday against Rice.
I know nothing of this and have no opinion.

10. JAMES BLAKE'S CAREER COMES TO A CLOSE
The American suffers a five-set loss to Croatia's Ivo Karlovic. Blake announced earlier that the U.S. Open would be his last pro tournament.
When will tennis be done? I am waiting for the hockey talk to start.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm eating blueberry donut holes, they are good

I ate an apple then threw the core in a bush.

Its just a hand in the bush. A hand in the bush. In the bush. In in the bush. In in the bush. In in the bush.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:[Image: friday_gifdump_440_04.gif?w=360&h=202]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Hey, hey, ho, ho $7.25 has got to go

On Strike: Can't Survive on $7.25

Well, maybe it's time to move on from your part time high school job, and into a grown up job.

THIS ^^^

Otherwise, I am giving up everything else and going to work at McDs!
I HATE PIE!!
Sounds like the Covinos will be homeless soon, based on today's show. Any bets they end up back at his place in NY or did he get rid of that place finally and I missed it?
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: mcdonalds employees want to get paid 15 dollars per hour.

I just can't believe someone called it "the second phase of the civil rights movement".

Phase 3... profit... and get da hoes.
Chip Wrote:Now for the opposite end of the spectrum...

:barf:
Don't watch this.
http://theync.com/gore/dad-showing-his-k...cident.htm

Holy shit. Not the chainsaw incident. Although pretty disgusting, it didn't have shit on all the other shit on that website. Jeebus...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kaotic.com/20943_Justice-Videos-New-Beating-To-Death-Of-A-Man-Accused-Of-Stealing-A-Bike.html">http://www.kaotic.com/20943_Justice-Vid ... -Bike.html</a><!-- m -->
Chip Wrote:[youtube]d2RZXeQc5HU[/youtube]
Was she singing and playing. All I saw was giggly boobs
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[youtube]d2RZXeQc5HU[/youtube]
Was she singing and playing. All I saw was giggly boobs

How perfect was that jiggle? Shit was dope.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM