Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 10/30/15 - Angered by Halloween
Load up some Simon and Garfunkel and insist on playing it around them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
My kid lost his Halloween costume somewhere in our house. I can't find it.
NussieT Wrote:My kid lost his Halloween costume somewhere in our house. I can't find it.

Either under the bed or in the laundry.... those are my guesses
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My kid lost his Halloween costume somewhere in our house. I can't find it.

Not in either of those places. The last time I saw it he had it balled up on the living room chair but it's gone
NussieT Wrote:

Not in either of those places. The last time I saw it he had it balled up on the living room chair but it's gone

Under the Chair!!!! or shoved deep in the cushions.
I HATE PIE!!
People keep setting the Home Depots of fire here. :?
I HATE PIE!!
This kinda hits a level of creepy

http://www.wnem.com/story/30319303/bride...edding-day
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This kinda hits a level of creepy

1st, WTF is a certificate of purity? Can a doctor really get up in there and say for sure one way or another? Or is that just something she had printed at Kinkos?

2nd, an awful lotta butt stuff going on over there.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This kinda hits a level of creepy

1st, WTF is a certificate of purity? Can a doctor really get up in there and say for sure one way or another? Or is that just something she had printed at Kinkos?

2nd, an awful lotta butt stuff going on over there.

I've never heard of a purity certificate until I read this. My folks don't need to know that part fo my life regardless.
I HATE PIE!!
So I got looking around, double checking that those things are bullshit, and well, this is the most fucked up thing I've read in a while.

Kastl-Casey has fielded plenty of hymen-related questions, mainly from parents who are concerned about whether certain medical exams or procedures will interrupt the hymen, which would affect their child’s future premarital hymen exam.

Oh shit, that article might have just topped it.

In other countries, hymeneal exams are used to prove or disprove rape, verify that a woman won’t pass HIV to her partner, and get a job in the Indonesian police force.
Chip Wrote:So I got looking around, double checking that those things are bullshit, and well, this is the most fucked up thing I've read in a while.

Kastl-Casey has fielded plenty of hymen-related questions, mainly from parents who are concerned about whether certain medical exams or procedures will interrupt the hymen, which would affect their child’s future premarital hymen exam.

In other countries, hymeneal exams are used to prove or disprove rape, verify that a woman won’t pass HIV to her partner, and get a job in the Indonesian police force.

Only women who are virgins can join the police force.. That counts me out. Dammit!
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:So I got looking around, double checking that those things are bullshit, and well, this is the most fucked up thing I've read in a while.

Only women who are virgins can join the police force.. That counts me out. Dammit!

Call me crazy, but if I need the police, I don't want them to be virgins.
I mean, they don't strike me as the kind of people who can get shit done when it's crunch time.
Chip Wrote:Call me crazy, but if I need the police, I don't want them to be virgins.
I mean, they don't strike me as the kind of person who can get shit done when it's crunch time.
I don't really trust those virgins. It's like they have something to hide.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip