Poll: Did we lose the war on terror?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
44.44%
4 44.44%
NO
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did we lose the war on terror?
LeNeve Wrote:
negadave Wrote:I don't want this to come off the wrong way, I'm not anti-American or support the towel head mentality.
The Terrorists were out of Afghanistan and we went into Iraq and started Raiding people's homes in the middle of the night 7 deep, guns drawn and yelling at their kids to get on the ground.

If terror is scaring the shit out of people, who do you think is doing a better job of that?

This I agree with, big time. Iraq had nothing to do with it I don't think. We will never know the total truths in anything that goes on though. We can just speculate, and have our theories, which is something I hate. I don't even like magic shit, because I know I'm not being told the whole truth. I hate being scammed, and bamboozled.

Fuck chris angel, david blane, and all the politicians, that think they can do some unexplained bullshit, and expect me to freak out and believe the shit.
I think we only got involved in Iraq because George W wanted to finish what his old man started back in the early 90's when the Gulf war happened.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Messages In This Thread