Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama relection is in real trouble - YEH!
I don't think Obama is going to lose, but I have been hearing the same things Pokes said on the liberal news media. I just have not had enough time to pay attention to it.

And if he wins, it is a shame. He is nothing but a credit taker, he has had little to no positive legislation during his 4 years.

Romney is a phenomenal business mind, and I think with the current state of the economy, we can all agree that getting the US business model fixed would be great for all of us. He would curb excess spending, get rid of the big government that is supporting jobs that have no purpose and might even get some work done on balancing the budget and paying debt, not fix it, but might make a small dent in it. But all people care about are the things that really don't matter, like stances on gays, women and religion. Who fucking cares about gays, women and religion rights when the country is so fucked up, and primarily when our economy is so fucked up. We need someone to fix that shit before we are all poor and the US is a third world country. And doing that has nothing to do with how you feel about gays.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama LeNeve 20 8,216 02-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Last Post: knightryda01
  Obama Man Can......From the Bob & Tom Show Brian 0 1,101 05-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Brian