Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 6/17/13 DBC Hangover
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:all this dbc talk. What I think we really need to do is plan a DBN get together, somewhere central to all of us. maybe Kansas (kidding). do like a 4 day thing. Thurs - Sun, so it doesnt effect to much on vacation/work time

OR, you could all take 2 days of vacation and go to the real DBC in the greatest city in the country.......
Why would I leave my expensive city to go to a more expensive city to hang out with a bunch of people that live their lives around a radio show I haven't turned on in a year or more.

I'd rather have a forum get together with the people on here, that I chat with on the regular.
Thank you. I agree

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

The TC brothers everybody!!!!!
If that's what you think....that's cool.

But I know I don't share the same interests as the people there, so why would I go?

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I want to go to Niagra Falls that's not far from a lot of you is it? I like the idea of getting together there.

I am ALL IN for a Niagara Falls trip. I love it there almost as much as NYC.

Taylor is only like an hour.

I would go for that in a minute.

Gotta have a passport....

Never been there, but I want to go. I'll have to get a passport. I think Stacy already has one.
Brampton Wrote:If that's what you think....that's cool.

But I know I don't share the same interests as the people there, so why would I go?

What if at least 4 people from this site go?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

The TC brothers everybody!!!!!
If that's what you think....that's cool.

I am just busting your balls b/c, like Joe said, that is what it sounds like.

We hit some stores, saw some historical sights, ate some good food, drank some beer, took a boat tour.

If it was in town, we would have seen a soccer match or a concert also.

What are the interests that you would do that are different?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If that's what you think....that's cool.

What if at least 4 people from this site go?

Yeah, I disagree, I think my interest and Taylors would be very similar on a NYC trip.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, I disagree, I think my interest and Taylors would be very similar on a NYC trip.

Unless he started playing with Barbie dolls and blowing dudes I can't see how he'd be that different.
SO TOMB hates Zito huh?

I like Zito.

Pete Nice Wrote:SO TOMB hates Zito huh?

I like Zito.

He's funny, but kind of a dick.
My main issue with not going to dbc is not having money. And what Brampton said too. The thought of saving a bunch of money to do that seems weird.
LeNeve Wrote:My main issue with not going to dbc is not having money. And what Brampton said too. The thought of saving a bunch of money to do that seems weird.

I agree with the money part of it. I can make it there and back in a day, but it's a long day. If I had to spend a few days in the city because I lived too far away I don't know if I'd ever make one.

NYC alone is great to see and is a must visit. Its much more fun visiting with a group though.
LeNeve Wrote:My main issue with not going to dbc is not having money. And what Brampton said too. The thought of saving a bunch of money to do that seems weird.

I guarantee you would change your tune if you were able to go.

Pete Nice Wrote:

Until he wakes up in the subway on Monday
Pete Nice Wrote:SO TOMB hates Zito huh?

I like Zito.

I like Zito. He needs to stop by here again.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
That's kinda my point. Not everybody here is a baller and can afford plane ticket, nights in hotels, taxi, food. That shit adds up fast.

Not denying that NYC would be awesome, but it's fucking expensive. Plus I don't care to hangout with a bunch of random people. I'd rather hang out with the people on here that I've talked to almost daily for the past 4 years.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Until he wakes up in the subway on Monday

LeNeve would DEFINITE LEE need a handler, Mercer or Eddie or someone not drinking much would have to keep an eye on him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT