Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday July 12 2010... PIE WEEK!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, go check into a venue on foursquare and type Gooooooooooal! into the shoutout box and you will open a badge.
didnt work, do I have to spell it exactly like you did?

I just did it like an hour ago. I put a capital G 10 o's 1 a 1 l and 1 ! and it worked.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
the ho on the right is really hot
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
derick, what's your take on the iphone 4? thinking of getting the wife one when they come out here
Finished cutting my grass, put my mower away and the baby started crying... good timing.
michaelangelo Wrote:derick, what's your take on the iphone 4? thinking of getting the wife one when they come out here
negative. too many problems at this moment. Great phone. I have played with it and seen what it can do, but right now the issues overshaddow the good.
Nussie_T Wrote:Finished cutting my grass, put my mower away and the baby started crying... good timing.

my wife and I were planning on getting my mom to watch my daughter yesterday while we cleaned the garage but she went out of town. the baby had the perfect lenght of nap for us to finish, it was pretty awesome. funny how little things like that mean so much.
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:derick, what's your take on the iphone 4? thinking of getting the wife one when they come out here
negative. too many problems at this moment. Great phone. I have played with it and seen what it can do, but right now the issues overshaddow the good.

is it mostly the reception issues with the antenna? or is there something else? I don't want to get her a 3gs (we have to sign a 3 year contract to get a decent price on it) because it'll be so outdated by the time she can get a new phone
Derick Wrote:
overall I will keep my jailbroken 3gs until they fix the problems
Derick Wrote:the ho on the right is really hot

Her name is Stephanie.. something or another. Hoots is in the middle.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

i have thoroughly explored the pic and the profiles
LeNeve Wrote:Pete Nice is a dud bro big goon galloot.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I missed the last half hour, what's that all about?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.

I would watch the video Joe posted recently, should tell you all you need to know about the iphone. I think it's in general discussions or tech, maybe around the web.

Pete Nice Wrote:

I would watch the video Joe posted recently, should tell you all you need to know about the iphone. I think it's in general discussions or tech, maybe around the web.
tech
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

i have thoroughly explored the pic and the profiles

I am not surprised
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Pete Nice is a dud bro big goon galloot.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I missed the last half hour, what's that all about?

When they were talking about that golden ball you caught at the homerun derby.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM