Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 1-20 -- animal surgery first thing
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I guess I might as well fess up. No reason to hide it any more. Covino and I text each other wiener shots all the time....

Oh, you two....that's sounds like so much fun

Pete, Iva and I feel left out.... And I am sure T wants picts too. :mrgreen:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I guess I might as well fess up. No reason to hide it any more. Covino and I text each other wiener shots all the time....

negative on the fun
wow and i can back just in time for petey to announce that he like other mens cocks, i'm gonna leave, hopefully next time i return the convo is different
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
As for this "short dude"... They said he's 5'6"? There are tons of short chicks out there, so unless he's a midget... quit bitching about it... (midgets get chicks too, btw).
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I require Vag pics in trade.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Iva does not feel left out, shes my p.o.d, she doesnt need to see peteys cock
beckster Wrote:As for this "short dude"... They said he's 5'6"? There are tons of short chicks out there, so unless he's a midget... quit bitching about it... (midgets get chicks too, btw).

[Image: dwarf-couple.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I would be more than happy to trade you wiener shots for vag shots. Then we can complement each other on how awesome they are.

Hold up!! Didn't you already see her bedazzled vaj? I think you owe her picts (me too)!
I HATE PIE!!
Clovemans latest...

[Image: spotmessydesk2.jpg]
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Iva does not feel left out, shes my p.o.d, she doesnt need to see peteys cock

SHUSH!!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

weiner shot
[Image: beef_hotdogs.jpg]
I am 6'4" and my exwife was 5'1" That is a rather large height difference, but I loved throwing her around in the sack. There is a lot of shit you can do with a 5'1" 100 pound chick that you can not do with a taller girl.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I would be more than happy to trade you wiener shots for vag shots. Then we can complement each other on how awesome they are.

Hold up!! Didn't you already see her bedazzled vaj? I think you owe her picts (me too)!
I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN THESE PICS AND I'M VERY ANGRY ABOUT IT
JDubb Wrote:Clovemans latest...

[Image: spotmessydesk2.jpg]

That's pretty sweet. He should have added Scooter and Copernicus (just use a gay guy) in there.

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:There is a lot of shit you can do with a 5'1" 100 pound chick that you can not do with a taller girl.
I second that

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM