Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday May 26....2 more days
snfkazee375 Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Forum break?
still watchin Zito over on TOMB. He really is a butthole. I guess he's on the defensive, but still, what an ego this kid has

And now I've come here. Yeah, I'm getting fucked in half over there.

It's just because no one remembers I used to work for the show (which is fine, it happens...) that's why they have allegiance to the people they hear now and AssFoot. That will, without a doubt happen to Andy too...and he knows this. You think back 2 years ago people wouldn't have had my side like they do his? They without a doubt would. And what people fail to realize is that we get along great.

As for this comedy thing, I didn't want to do a video because I don't like pandering for the opportunity to potentially get heckled. Fuck that. I was already dragged into this after saying multiple times I didn't want to do it. But now that my name is out there, I don't want to be painted as a loser. And the truth is, I do think everyone should get a shot. But they won't. And if Rich is going to throw me into some competition, I sure as shit want to win. Because, yeah, I think I'd do a pretty good job. If I'm a cocky asshole, fine...I'm a cocky asshole.

*Too Long, Didn't Read* Ha

There are a lot of nutswingers in this world, Zito. We know you've got talent, though. You're still one of the most experienced interns they've had.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:sweet, Grande Prairie got chosen as one of the places target will take over for zellers in early 2013. What's target all about anyways, is it like Walmart?

Target is pretty awesome.
Cheap cloths, but a bunch of decent stuff for around the house.
It's a smaller, nicer Walmart.
Target is the best thing that ever happened to me. It is da bomb

Women go ape shit over Target.

They like Target more then they like smiley faces.

[Image: smily+fyalb.jpg]
Joe Wrote:During the DBC can we lock CIM in someone's trunk?

Please do!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
snfkazee375 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
snfkazee375 Wrote:I can't...I'm out of commission from the raping you've been throwing me on these forums lately.

Some people on forums can be dicks. When everyone becomes a dick it may be for a reason.

Yes, but you need to remember that probably 75% of the people bitching go along with WHATEVER C&R say. So that's annoying...and it's the same with a lot of radio shows. C&R can frame anything about me however they want and you'll notice the boards almost always go whatever way they go. Plus, when I'm never really there to defend myself on anything. It sucks...I always have to run in for a minute and run out.

I still like ya Zito!
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
snfkazee375 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Some people on forums can be dicks. When everyone becomes a dick it may be for a reason.

Yes, but you need to remember that probably 75% of the people bitching go along with WHATEVER C&R say. So that's annoying...and it's the same with a lot of radio shows. C&R can frame anything about me however they want and you'll notice the boards almost always go whatever way they go. Plus, when I'm never really there to defend myself on anything. It sucks...I always have to run in for a minute and run out.

Ding Ding Ding

:nutswinger: :nutswinger: :nutswinger: over at TOMB

:whomo:
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never seen a target that was in a bad area.
I have. There is a Target not too far from where the tornado tore through NE MPLS over the weekend. I needed a few things so I stopped in thinking, it's Target I'm sure I'm safe. While waiting in the checkout the woman at my isle was arguing with the woman at the isle next to her. "Why you always up in my business? WTF (not the acronym) are you always in my shit? You meed to just back your old black ass out of my shit and leave me the eff alone." The other replied back something like "I'm in your shit?!?!?! You have the nerve! You know more shit about every MoFo working here. You need to back off before I knock your ass out, BITCH!"

This all happened while I was in line with a few others behind me and in the other isle. I grabbed my stuff and left and never went back to that Target. :roflmao:

Confusedhock:
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:So my friend Ryan is pitching for the Giants today. He started. He has not given up an earned run in his past 4 starts. I might have to set aside some time to go to the all star game this year.....

You jinxed him! haha I'm a diehard Giants fan and he's been doing great for us this year...you know him personally? Thats bad ass!
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hey Tex! How far is Denton from where you live?
-

Which Denton? Apparently there's two of them.

Not 100% sure. Peterbilt has a training facility there and the dealership is talking about sending him down for two weeks. If he goes down I am going to see if I can tag along... not sure though since the recycle, gravel and grain seed may need to get done.
Mauro Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So my friend Ryan is pitching for the Giants today. He started. He has not given up an earned run in his past 4 starts. I might have to set aside some time to go to the all star game this year.....

You jinxed him! haha I'm a diehard Giants fan and he's been doing great for us this year...you know him personally? Thats bad ass!

Yeah, he is a good friend of mine for years now. He pitched great again, only gave up 1 run in 8 innings, so bad they didn't hit for him.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Mauro Wrote:

Yeah, he is a good friend of mine for years now. He pitched great again, only gave up 1 run in 8 innings, so bad they didn't hit for him.

Story of the season so far Confusedad: Luckily its been our great pitching that's kept the games close and we've squeaked by quite a few....I think yesterday's game had Posey's injury glooming up the clubhouse and didn't help things

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM