Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 03/06/2013 - I knew it
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Notice how these are all on iphones.....

After the first few times I saw those, I started to think they're all fake.

they are funny though
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to send someone back in time so they can open a savings account for me. Then I can buy a sweet car like that.

Both my kids have savings accounts. We put all their birthday and Christmas money in there. Then once they go to school I will do the same as my dad did for me and put in money in every time they pass a grade. When I pulled the money out in 2007 to buy baby shit instead of school I had close to $1000.

I have one for my kid
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beat offs by Dre
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:where has brampton gone off too?

He joined a cult.

He probably just got sick of our shit and didn't want to deal with all the ball busting and rivalries.
if there was no ball busting this place wouldnt be any fun

Maybe he got in trouble at work or some shit.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:One of the NHL's fuck ups.
They haven't won 23 in a row.
They've gone 23 games without losing in regulation.
They seem to think losing in overtime or a shoot out, isn't really losing because they get a point in the standings.
that makes sense, but is that just this year?

Yeah, that's just this year.
Winning 20 out of 23 games is still crazy good.
I think the cup is theirs this year, can't see anyone stopping them.

Not necessarily. The Red Wings have had spectacular seasons and then fell short in the playoffs many times.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:He joined a cult.

He probably just got sick of our shit and didn't want to deal with all the ball busting and rivalries.
if there was no ball busting this place wouldnt be any fun

Maybe he got in trouble at work or some shit.

No b/c he posted from his phone and at home a lot.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Notice how these are all on iphones.....

After the first few times I saw those, I started to think they're all fake.

they are funny though
http://ifaketext.com/
I know nothing about Beats by Dre, but if Joe says they suck, I trust him yo.

About 5 years ago, I asked my wife for a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones for my birthday, specifically for Airplanes. They are amazing. I can hear anything with no background noise.

Whenever you try to use earbuds, or cheaper headphones, you have to max out the volume just to hear the movie. Earbuds are the worst.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: oekp68n7.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:I know nothing about Beats by Dre, but if Joe says they suck, I trust him yo.

About 5 years ago, I asked my wife for a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones for my birthday, specifically for Airplanes. They are amazing. I can hear anything with no background noise.

Whenever you try to use earbuds, or cheaper headphones, you have to max out the volume just to hear the movie. Earbuds are the worst.

My boss said the same thing about the Dre headphones he won. He said he bought bose ones and they were so much better. I also thought he said they were cheaper.
[Image: mtit6j59.jpg]

Pete Nice Wrote:ANother serious hockey question, only b/c I don't feel like looking it up. And really Chip is the only one who might know.

When was the last time the team that won the Presidents Cup won the Stanley Cup? That is what I think every time someone says the Hawks are going to sweep themselves right to a Stanley Cup championship.

I am pretty sure the Wings did in like 2002 and more recently... 2007, -8 or -9. Somewhere in there.
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Skeeter Nice
Joe Wrote:[Image: oekp68n7.jpg]

:roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM