Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday - 4/9/13 - There is a hole in my pocket
My cousin's kid has a mohawk and dresses like a juice head from the Jersey Shore and he's like 8. He's already becoming an asshole.
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Pussification:

This Ohio (of course) kindergardener was suspended for this haircut. It's a dumb haircut, I don't see it as such a big deal to have to kick the kid out of school.

[Image: 75d706ae-d820-47f6-a0b8-c110a4e1543a_Ethan-mohawk.jpg]
The parents should have refried beans dumped on their consoles.

Haha, yep.

I was just going to say the school should have called child protective services.
It's not fair to punish the kid because his parents are tools.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 549136_510503119012516_390362092_n.jpg]

Amateur photoshop 5 :high5:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Listening to Rich explain how medical benefits work, shows me has no clue that people don't have the luxuries he has & he is clueless
I know. What a buffoon! More people than not have large deductibles these days.
exactly & what's not covered until deductible is met
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:If I owned slaves, I would not beat them and chain them up and shit, they would do their work and then we would hang out and BBQ and drink beer and play pool and bullshit all evening. Maybe throw a baseball around.

What happens when they step out of line?

You take away their internet privileges.

huh... my kids are actually kind of my slaves. awesome.

Isn't that the whole point of having kids? Enjoy them when they are small and cute and then put their asses to work once they are older and mouthy?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I let my son have a mohawk last summer. I'm sure not going to let him go to school like that though.

For Halloween or maybe a weekend, sure. Outside of that, no way.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Drinking in front of kids just seems like all kinds of wrong. I generally don't do it and I don't care for people who think it's ok to get hammered while around kids.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Drinking in front of kids just seems like all kinds of wrong. I generally don't do it and I don't care for people who think it's ok to get hammered while around kids.

Prude.

Drinking in front of kids is fine.

Getting shitfaced drunk is not.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Drinking in front of kids just seems like all kinds of wrong. I generally don't do it and I don't care for people who think it's ok to get hammered while around kids.

Prude.

:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Drinking in front of kids just seems like all kinds of wrong. I generally don't do it and I don't care for people who think it's ok to get hammered while around kids.

Prude.

All I said was that I very rarely drink with kids around. Jim's family wanted to do shots at Christmas with the kids all watching us. I didn't think that was so cool. I do drink around them, but I would prefer not to. I saw my dad drunk a lot when I was little. I hated it.
I HATE PIE!!
my kids would rather see me drinking, because that means I'll be in a super good mood, and do fun stuff with them. I'm kind of an asshole without alcohol.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Drinking in front of kids just seems like all kinds of wrong. I generally don't do it and I don't care for people who think it's ok to get hammered while around kids.

Prude.

All I said was that I very rarely drink with kids around. Jim's family wanted to do shots at Christmas with the kids all watching us. I didn't think that was so cool. I do drink around them, but I would prefer not to. I saw my dad drunk a lot when I was little. I hated it.

I don't see anything wrong with doing shots, again, just not getting shitfaced drunk.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Oops. Gotta go...

[Image: k-bigpic.gif]
You crazy Germans...

http://bridgetogantry.com/2/index.php/ho...rdschleife
Playing catch up:

1) abandon buildings give me the heebie jeebies... Winnipeg is full of them...
2) I like all kinds of music, including country. If it's got a catchy tune or a good beat I'll listen to it. I've been made fun of before for my the songs in my ipod.
3) I call my employees from time to time my slaves. I also call my kids my spawn.
4) As often as I drink I do it in front of my kids. I only ever go get real drunk once a year when I go to the bar but they are in bed before I get home.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve