Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-5-10 Thursday - Pussy Footing Around...how dare you!
I personally don't like taking home a doggy bag, I always feel like shit when I eat the leftovers, I think all these restaurants put so much preservatives to make the food taste better, a day later the food goes bad

What we do is order a few appetizers and order one entree we both will enjoy
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Why do they wrap the show up so early now? They used to go right to the end of the hour.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Why do they wrap the show up so early now? They used to go right to the end of the hour.
POA
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is nothing wrong with taking food home from a restaurant. We do it all the time. I would rather take it home and eat it later than stuff myself. Makes for a good lunch the next day also.

I try to divide my meal in half and eat what I can of the half.. The rest of it goes home. Sometimes Jim-butt and I split a meal. Serving sizes in restaurants are way too big.

When we order take out we always get one meal and an appitizer and spit them...which is plenty.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is nothing wrong with taking food home from a restaurant. We do it all the time. I would rather take it home and eat it later than stuff myself. Makes for a good lunch the next day also.

I try to divide my meal in half and eat what I can of the half.. The rest of it goes home. Sometimes Jim-butt and I split a meal. Serving sizes in restaurants are way too big.

When we order take out we always get one meal and an appitizer and spit them...which is plenty.

2 to 4 meals per restaurant visit!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Why do they wrap the show up so early now? They used to go right to the end of the hour.

It seems like they end a minute or 2 sooner each time, too.

Lame
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is right, there is maybe 3 people per team in little league who could hit a home run over the fence. I was second in the league when I was 11 and led the elague when I was 12. I was pretty awesome.

OH YEAH?

1 hr when i was 10
12 when i was 11
14 when i was 12

27 (over the fence) little league BOMBS! LEGEND!
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
I was never a power guy, but I hit a lot of inside the park home runs in baseball as a kid and then when I played softball as an adult.

I could place the ball well and then just outrun everybody. Also the shitty fielding and throwing.

My last year playing softball I was the lead off hitter. I had 15 in the park home runs and an on base percentage of over .900. I wasn't a beer league legend or anything, but I was pretty good.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:This woman was soooo offended...I was like are you serious????? you never heard of pussyfooting around???? She wanted to report him for sexual harrassment..... Wtf :tool: :bullshit: Confusedlap:

Awesome.
So, misunderstood sayings, anybody know that 'eeny meeny miny mo' is actually racist? Probably a lot more racist then the confederate flag is.
I thought a flight attendant got in trouble for that. She said "Eeny meeny miny mo. Pick a seat we gotta go."
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1065236/posts">http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1065236/posts</a><!-- m -->
:bullshit: Now that's POA right there.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I'm in Florence today.It's pretty nice but it was raining and we didn't have a whole lot of free time so that kind of put a damper on things.There are a lot of statues of giant naked men here lol.We were in Rome for the last two days.It has by far been the highlight of the trip.The whole city is basically one gigantic museum.We did a tour of the Vatican yesterday and then had free time the rest of the day.I went to St Peter's Basilica and was totally blown away.I can't even find the words to describe that place and I'm not even catholic.If you can only go to one city in Europe make it Rome.I would definitely recommend putting St Peter's Basilica at the top of the list of things to see.
I liked London,loved Amsterdam,Munich was great,Venice was extremely disappointing.I was glad when we got out of there.We also stayed in a couple of small towns in Germany and Austria.Tomorrow we're going to Lucerne.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Bubba just gave a shout out to "camaro and rich"
Here is the picture of the Lederhosen guy I saw my first day in London.
[Image: photo-1.jpg]
I saw this in Amsterdam.It's a picture of Obama with a Hitler stache.I tried three times to get a good picture but the frickin tree kept getting in the way.
[Image: S6301017.jpg]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Covino Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is right, there is maybe 3 people per team in little league who could hit a home run over the fence. I was second in the league when I was 11 and led the elague when I was 12. I was pretty awesome.

OH YEAH?

1 hr when i was 10
12 when i was 11
14 when i was 12

27 (over the fence) little league BOMBS! LEGEND!

[Image: 1up.jpg]
i bleed green Wrote:I'm in Florence today.It's pretty nice but it was raining and we didn't have a whole lot of free time so that kind of put a damper on things.There are a lot of statues of giant naked men here lol.We were in Rome for the last two days.It has by far been the highlight of the trip.The whole city is basically one gigantic museum.We did a tour of the Vatican yesterday and then had free time the rest of the day.I went to St Peter's Basilica and was totally blown away.I can't even find the words to describe that place and I'm not even catholic.If you can only go to one city in Europe make it Rome.I would definitely recommend putting St Peter's Basilica at the top of the list of things to see.
I liked London,loved Amsterdam,Munich was great,Venice was extremely disappointing.I was glad when we got out of there.We also stayed in a couple of small towns in Germany and Austria.Tomorrow we're going to Lucerne.

Cool. Good to hear you're having a blast.
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:Here is the picture of the Lederhosen guy I saw my first day in London.
[Image: photo-1.jpg]
I saw this in Amsterdam.It's a picture of Obama with a Hitler stache.I tried three times to get a good picture but the frickin tree kept getting in the way.
[Image: S6301017.jpg]

If I wanna see lederhosen, I just need to go 10 minutes from my house to Frankenmuth.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM