Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02/08/2012 - Not a weak ass winter
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:z. That is my most feared letter of the alphabet. It's a mother fucker to write in cursive

I just use a printed "z" and I cross a line through it, which seems to annoy people. I cross my "7"s too.

One of my favorite letters to do in cursive are z's and capital S'. I'm not sure why. I don't usually cross a line through any number or letter. I also hate my printing.
NussieT Wrote:I dont like when DBN talks religious things... we all end up fighting...

Nobody's fighting......................yet
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I dont like when DBN talks religious things... we all end up fighting...

Screw you and your dumb Z's and 7's!
Donginator Wrote:those boo's & MN scare me right now. this country is fucked. Obama is smiling that he is in for 4 more years

Ignorant people suck. The media should be humiliating them for being dumb, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:I don't care about abortion, gays, church. leave it to the states

I care about jobs, war, & my future.

this is why I hate political parties

:whomo:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I call my son gay all the time.

My daughter hit her head for the 50th time last night and my son turns to her and says "Jujie, You need a helmet!" I laughed so hard... then the first thing she does this morning... Falls and lands on her head... again.

:roflmao:

I watched the Change Up the other night. And I laughed my ass off at the one baby that just smashes their head against the crib.

That was fucking hilarious!! :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Never watched it. My daughter doesn't do it on purpose she just learnt that she can climb so she's falling off the couch, her bed, kitchen chairs. This morning she was trying to climb the stove (it was off) and the door opened she fell and smashed her head on the ground.

Ouch! Confusedhock:
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:z. That is my most feared letter of the alphabet. It's a mother fucker to write in cursive

I just use a printed "z" and I cross a line through it, which seems to annoy people. I cross my "7"s too.

One of my favorite letters to do in cursive are z's and capital S'. I'm not sure why. I don't usually cross a line through any number or letter. I also hate my printing.

My 2nd grade teacher was an old woman who seemed to hate that I am a lefty and tried to force me to do cursive with my right hand. I hate cursive, I'd rather print or do a hybrid of the two.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Screw you and your dumb Z's and 7's!

Screw you and your 9 damn arms!! Confusedlap:
I HATE PIE!!
I want to see this movie
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:I want to see this movie
I turned the show off so Rich doesn't ruin it for me

I'm not sure I want to, maybe I'll rent it. I heard that Chronicle was pretty good haven't seen it yet, though.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
I turned the show off so Rich doesn't ruin it for me
I zoned, Rich is easy to tune out when need be
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
[Image: One_Wish.jpg]
thats a weirf looking genie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday Oct 2, 2014....WInter is coming Derick 27 229 10-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday 3/11/14... One more day of winter Derick 115 978 03-12-2014, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Derick
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM