Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooos-day, June 1, 2010 ~ Back to the grind
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey Rich, leave the NE once in a while you :douche:

Why would he want to do that? The NE is so awesome and everything else sucks. Well, except for Texas now too.

Texas still sucks. He knows it too.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:where the fuck are that kids parents??????? i have a four year old. um, that's not happening in a mall to my kid.

There is someone coming from the top right but not making a real effort.
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey IBG !!! you are not alone...I'm here w/you!
Hi Iva. How's your mom doing?

Not great...not even good...but thanks for asking..my sister is taking her today for x-rays of her back and lungs and she has a Dr. appt on Friday...so hopefully he can offer us something....
Good Luck.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Rich wants to be a hero because he wants the attention. He has to be the center of attention, that is why he is a habitual cock block. He can't stand someone else getting attention.

I think this is also why he has t interrupt and talk over everyone. Interrupting/Cock blocking/Attention Whoring Dicky.
Maybe kids fall out of the sky all the time in Turkey. That is why no one seemed to notice.
I heard a car wreck a block or so from my house one time. I was so excited that I might get to save someones life. I ran out there in my shorts and barefoot. Got to the car and was asking if everyone was alright. No one was in the fucking car. It was a teenager that ws racing his friend. One car was drivable so they took off in it I guess. I was totally bummed out.
i am so excited for this weekend!!! city wide yard sales!!! last year, there were over 200!
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, I saw that on Gizmodo.
Someone divided by 0.

Someone typed google into the google search bar. Big Grin

I just did that, nothing happened.

Did you just type it or did you press return/enter too?

Has anyone seen @Pete since I told him to press return/enter?!?!?!? Confusedhock:
Later my forum friends.

Iva, I hope your mother gets better or at least gets to a comfortable place.
Confusedwoot: it just broke 100 degrees in here. At least its a dry heat :roll: :killme:
JDubb Wrote:Later my forum friends.

Iva, I hope your mother gets better or at least gets to a comfortable place.

Thanks....see you tomorrow!!!!
My Sportster as gone out so I'm not able to listen until I get a replacement. I found a replacement online for like $30 and I should get it Thursday/Friday.

It is the weirdest thing. Put it in one of the car kits and I see full signal, I see all the channel info and it says "awaiting satellite signal" or something like that. Put it on the home cradle I have and it works if I dink with it. I think there is a connector that is jacked up.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pete Nice Wrote:We should drive by each other and high five out our car windows.

Im not sure what car you are driving.. I know you said your Hyundai is in the shop

Had I seen a tinted Hyundai I would have stopped
Pokes28 Wrote:My Sportster as gone out so I'm not able to listen until I get a replacement. I found a replacement online for like $30 and I should get it Thursday/Friday.

It is the weirdest thing. Put it in one of the car kits and I see full signal, I see all the channel info and it says "awaiting satellite signal" or something like that. Put it on the home cradle I have and it works if I dink with it. I think there is a connector that is jacked up.

my old starmate did this. Except on the power side of things. It did not use the cradle though. I tried to solder it, but jacked it up worse.

The one we used to use at work (a sportster) did exactly what yours is doing. We could not fix it. Now the guy has a stilleto.
102 degrees now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM