Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday January 3rd, 2011 - First thread of the year!
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i should eventually start packing, anyone have a truck I can borrow, I need to move a box :poke:

Jdubb probably knows soemone that runs a sevice for quick desk cleanup.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i should eventually start packing, anyone have a truck I can borrow, I need to move a box :poke:

:roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

`He just calls and says, "Hey Frank, it happened again." Then Frank shows up with the truck and cleans it out.
I think I'm ready for a new job. Something about this job just doesn't sit right with me.
Joe Wrote:I think I'm ready for a new job. Something about this job just doesn't sit right with me.
i start mine on monday, 2nd shift, but still mon-fri
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think I'm ready for a new job. Something about this job just doesn't sit right with me.

I'm kind of in line to manage this area so bigger things may be in store for me here. I just don't like working for clients.

I don't like where car manufacturers put the evaporator core box. They should move it to somewhere that my hands, and arms don't need to be around.

I am ready... first thing today, I get yelled at for not double paying some guy who wanted to use vacation time on top of holiday pay... Um, ok, we've never done that before. And, I had spoke with that same dude weeks ago to let him know that the days were already paid and he just said that he wanted to make sure he had them off. I hate how these fucking assholes keep changing the rules and not bothering to tell me wtf is going on. I was actually in a decent mood til they started in.

Holy fucking crabby people around here today.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:

What is second shift 3-11 I guess. That was second shift hours for the airplane factories in Wichita.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

What is second shift 3-11 I guess. That was second shift hours for the airplane factories in Wichita.
thats what it will be to start with, during the more busy summer months it will probably move to noon or 1 start time
I think I would like to work a second shift. Those are perfect hours.
LeNeve Wrote:I think I would like to work a second shift. Those are perfect hours.
it really doesnt matter to me, but I'd rather not work too late, or overnights. Actually starting a little later opens the morning up so I can play golf
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think I would like to work a second shift. Those are perfect hours.
it really doesnt matter to me, but I'd rather not work too late, or overnights. Actually starting a little later opens the morning up so I can play golf

correct.

Or you get off of work right when the bars start getting fun, and then you can sleep off the hangover easier.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

correct.

Or you get off of work right when the bars start getting fun, and then you can sleep off the hangover easier.
this is also true
I told this guy to stop blow drying cars with the compressed air, because its going to burn up the compressor, now he is blow drying again. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM