Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday March 8, 2011 - Happy Fasnacht Day
Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess Will you marry me?

The Princess said NO!

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and fucked skinny big titted broads and hunted and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and ate the pussies and ass fucked cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was fuckin' cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up .....

The End
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Manertainmant.com just expired. I should buy that and direct the hits to this site
"at nigth I feel like a vampire"

That was a lyric I just heard on a song. What the fuck does that even mean?
Joe Wrote:Manertainmant.com just expired. I should buy that and direct the hits to this site
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:"at nigth I feel like a vampire"

I'm pretty sure it means they're gay.
Derick Wrote:Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess Will you marry me?

The Princess said NO!

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and fucked skinny big titted broads and hunted and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and ate the pussies and ass fucked cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was fuckin' cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up .....

The End

That story makes me sad. Confusedad:

I'm sure it means they suck dick, and write bad lyrics
Chip Wrote:

I'm pretty sure it means they're gay.

That explains alot.
The new diesel uses a mechanical vacuum pump. I did not know that. It's also a bitch to take off.
LeNeve Wrote:The new diesel uses a mechanical vacuum pump. I did not know that. It's also a bitch to take off.

The turbo, and the inner cooler are both water cooled too.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The new diesel uses a mechanical vacuum pump. I did not know that. It's also a bitch to take off.

The turbo, and the inner cooler are both water cooled too.

I don't think complaining about it will get it done any quicker.
Joe Wrote:Manertainmant.com just expired. I should buy that and direct the hits to this site
Great idea!
Derick Wrote:Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess Will you marry me?

The Princess said NO!

The End
More fairy tails need to end this way. Either that or with EABOD. :grin:
JDubb Wrote:
Great idea!

I figure even though the website is dead there are still tons of references to it all over the internet
I have a friend that has 4 kids from 4 different girls. He just kicked the latest girl out of his house, and had a new girl move in already. All these girls have been smoking hot. He has to pay child support. He hasn't kept a job more than a year since we graduated. His latest job, he decided to be a over the road truck driver. He has a harley, a nice car, a 4x4 truck thing, the biggest tv I've ever seen.

How the fuck is he pulling this shit off? His family isn't rich. I don't get it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve