Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 7/15/2013 - It's too hot
It was fun seeing all the racists, and wanna be lawyers crawl out of the woodwork all weekend.
LeNeve Wrote:It was fun seeing all the racists, and wanna be lawyers crawl out of the woodwork all weekend.

My other favorite thing about this was the people saying, "The people say he's guilty!"

Clearly no one understands that jurors are their peers.

On a side note, Florida jurors\voters are not known for making great decisions.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It was fun seeing all the racists, and wanna be lawyers crawl out of the woodwork all weekend.

My other favorite thing about this was the people saying, "The people say he's guilty!"

Clearly no one understands that jurors are their peers.

On a side note, Florida jurors\voters are not known for making great decisions.

Well, they do know 2 facts about the case.
So of course their opinion is fact and the government just made it legal to kill innocent black kids.
Zimmerman won't be able to live a normal life in Florida now either. He will have to move to middle America somewhere, where people don't watch the news, or just don't care about it at all.
comcast sucks
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:Zimmerman won't be able to live a normal life in Florida now either. He will have to move to middle America somewhere, where people don't watch the news, or just don't care about it at all.

[Image: Kansas-Writers-Groups-by-State1.jpg]
and holy smokes, that was a fast trial. When it started a couple weeks ago, I was thinking, well, I'll check back on this in 9 months or so, and see how its going. then next thing I know, its over.
Derick Wrote:comcast sucks
to further expand. get up this morning, start making my usual internet rounds, and paying some bills. Get to the comcast bill, I notice thier site not working particularly well, but I manage to get my payment to process as normal, then all of a sudden my internet stops working. Pull the power on the modem and router, and plug back in. Now comcast wants me to install, as a new system, it wont let me do that either
my part of Kansas is way flatter than that.
Derick Wrote:
to further expand. get up this morning, start making my usual internet rounds, and paying some bills. Get to the comcast bill, I notice thier site not working particularly well, but I manage to get my payment to process as normal, then all of a sudden my internet stops working. Pull the power on the modem and router, and plug back in. Now comcast wants me to install, as a new system, it wont let me do that either

put a hoodie on your modem, then shoot it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

:high5:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

:high5:
guns arent allowed in chicago
Girlfriend called Comcast a few times over the last month telling them our phone wasn't working. They ran her through all kinds of steps and she still couldn't get them fixed.

I called them from my phone and it immediately told me that I needed to activate the phone service. I pressed one button, the modem rebooted and the phone started working. You'd think they'd see that.
LeNeve Wrote:my part of Kansas is way flatter than that.

It's pretty cool how they put the sign post on an angle like that too, huh?
So this story is a year old. I guess it was a better story when they made him out to be a racist.

George Zimmerman accused the Sanford police department of corruption more than a year before he shot Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered up the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white officer.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/05/23/zim...e-officer/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT