Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time
so Brazil doesn't want our internetz anymore?
Chip Wrote:Are those guys trying to make each other wipe out?

It was like something off Jackass, but alot more exciting, and less nut shots.
The navy yard shooter had mental issues! :eek:
LeNeve Wrote:The navy yard shooter had mental issues! :eek:
That's probably not breaking news.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The navy yard shooter had mental issues! :eek:
That's probably not breaking news.

the news outlets sure are acting like it is. bunch of retarfs
C&R are getting a tv show. will it be on a normal channel, or just some public access channel, only available in NYC?
LeNeve Wrote:C&R are getting a tv show. will it be on a normal channel, or just some public access channel, only available in NYC?
i thought i read somewhere about satellite tv, probably along the lines of howard tv

bets on how long it lasts
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:C&R are getting a tv show. will it be on a normal channel, or just some public access channel, only available in NYC?
Its on SNY at 6pm est daily starting 09/30. I think if you have DirecTV's sports package you can get it. Spot hinted it would be available online also but they didn't say anything about that yesterday.
Derick Wrote:
i thought i read somewhere about satellite tv, probably along the lines of howard tv

bets on how long it lasts
based on what seems to last on TV, it will have a long run.
Morning everyone... I am kid free till 1130!!!! Yay!!!!
Bleacher Report Radio

Starting Monday, Sept. 16, Bleacher Report Radio, hosted by SiriusXM’s Steve Covino and Rich Davis, will air nationwide every weekday 11 am - 1 pm ET on SiriusXM Sports Zone.

Bleacher Report, a division of Turner Broadcasting, is the leading digital destination for team-specific sports content and real-time event coverage and is one of the fastest-growing digital properties in the U.S. Bleacher Report Radio now expands the company's reach into a new medium and will be available exclusively to more than 25 million SiriusXM subscribers nationwide.

Each weekday, Covino and Davis will speak with some of Bleacher Report's most prominent contributors, including Mike Freeman, Matt Bowen, Matt Miller, Michael Schottey, Adam Kramer and Michael Felder among others, as they deliver fans the latest team-specific news and analysis. Listeners across the country can call in to discuss Bleacher Report's latest content and weigh in with their opinions.
Chip Wrote:Bleacher Report Radio

Starting Monday, Sept. 16, Bleacher Report Radio, hosted by SiriusXM’s Steve Covino and Rich Davis, will air nationwide every weekday 11 am - 1 pm ET on SiriusXM Sports Zone.

Bleacher Report, a division of Turner Broadcasting, is the leading digital destination for team-specific sports content and real-time event coverage and is one of the fastest-growing digital properties in the U.S. Bleacher Report Radio now expands the company's reach into a new medium and will be available exclusively to more than 25 million SiriusXM subscribers nationwide.

Each weekday, Covino and Davis will speak with some of Bleacher Report's most prominent contributors, including Mike Freeman, Matt Bowen, Matt Miller, Michael Schottey, Adam Kramer and Michael Felder among others, as they deliver fans the latest team-specific news and analysis. Listeners across the country can call in to discuss Bleacher Report's latest content and weigh in with their opinions.
and I used to like bleacher report
Joe Wrote:I've reached the level of technical ability that when I call shit into Microsoft that they spend 8 hours on it and can't figure it out either. I'm either really good or I can fuck shit up like no one else has ever seen.

Either way :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
so does that mean they arent on maxim/starstoo/indie?
Brampton Wrote:so does that mean they arent on maxim/starstoo/indie?
They are on both. They start on SportsZone for 2 hours then Indie104 for 3 hours.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM