Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, Sept 18, 2013 ~ Sanity...
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim has been acting pissy because I've been at the hospital the past few days. Wait til he finds out I'm goung back up there tonight, too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

So grab him by the buts and tell him to get over it. Some things are more important.

He's had to take care of himself. I think I made life way too easy for him. He will get over it when he realizes he has no choice.

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:grab him by the butts. :eek:

Pretty sure I damaged the balls last time I had to put him in line.

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I fucking hate hospitals and doctors. Let's hurry up and drag our feet while some dude's heart is about to blow.

How are things looking?

They still don't officially know what is going on. He is supposed to get a test done.. it didn't happen yesterday, so it better happen today. Meanwhile, they have him on meds to keep hid heart rate down. Now, it's irregular and sometimes dips too low. I am almost positive there's a clot somewhere. They just need to find it.

You are in all of our thought B :pray:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I fucking hate hospitals and doctors. Let's hurry up and drag our feet while some dude's heart is about to blow.

How are things looking?

They still don't officially know what is going on. He is supposed to get a test done.. it didn't happen yesterday, so it better happen today. Meanwhile, they have him on meds to keep hid heart rate down. Now, it's irregular and sometimes dips too low. I am almost positive there's a clot somewhere. They just need to find it.

You are in all of our thought B :pray:

Thanks. I know Dad is scared. He has been pretty decent to me. (We usually argue)

I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:grab him by the butts. :eek:

Oops. Mean NUTS
Mcdonalds has wings now. I'm trying them.
Mighty wings. McWings.
LeNeve Wrote:Mcdonalds has wings now. I'm trying them.
:whomo:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

It's amazing what they can make with that pink goo

I HATE PIE!!

It's amazing what they can make with that pink goo

Hell yeah. I'm not falling anything they claim to be chicken
I can't believe it's only Wednesday...
so the chicken from mcdonalds wasn't bad. regular bone in fried chicken, with a nice spicy seasoning, like you would get from any place really. I don't like bone in chicken though. I just wanted to see if it compared to regular chicken. It does. I got 5 pieces. picked the meat off of two of them, and ate that, and I was full enough. my kids can eat the rest later.
It's Leon Fucwalts 194th birfday.
LeNeve Wrote:so the chicken from mcdonalds wasn't bad. regular bone in fried chicken, with a nice spicy seasoning, like you would get from any place really. I don't like bone in chicken though. I just wanted to see if it compared to REAL chicken. It does. I got 5 pieces. picked the meat off of two of them, and ate that, and I was full enough. my kids can eat the rest later.

FIXED

I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I can't believe it's only Wednesday...

I can't believe its not butter.
[youtube]hHaOEjK2itk[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM