Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 01/09/15: It's Fryday
Oh, and over Christmas, I was watching Christmas Vacation and realized that the guy who plays Leonard on Big Bang Theory was also Rusty in that movie.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I like when I am watching an old movie or re-runs, and someone that is currently famous is in it. like PAul Rudd was in some episodes of Friends. I happened to notice that the other day. There was another one too, well, several probaly, but I can't think of it now.

oh yeah, Jesse Pinkman was in some horror movie. part of a serial killer gang.

I always thought it would be kinda funny, if you run into some really famous actor, then ask them about some obscure early role they were in.

Like, Tim Robbins, and say "Hey, weren't you Merlin in Top Gun?" Then when he says yeah, ask him what he's been up to since then.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I see you are on a posting roll there Chippers.

Yeah, slow day at work.
And I was looking at a lot of random stuff online, so I figured I'd post some of it.

Jim started fixing trucks this winter to occupy some of his free time. I am such an organizational freak that every company that we work for has it's on binder with each unit having their own section. Every truck or trailer that comes into the shop gets all the serial #'s, mileage, filter #'s and safety inspection sticker recorded on a sheet for the front of the section so it's a quick reference.
I also have every work order filed in the binder so that it's a quick grab and look rather than having to go home, get my computer and search.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I see you are on a posting roll there Chippers.

Yeah, slow day at work.
And I was looking at a lot of random stuff online, so I figured I'd post some of it.

Jim started fixing trucks this winter to occupy some of his free time. I am such an organizational freak that every company that we work for has it's on binder with each unit having their own section. Every truck or trailer that comes into the shop gets all the serial #'s, mileage, filter #'s and safety inspection sticker recorded on a sheet for the front of the section so it's a quick reference.
I also have every work order filed in the binder so that it's a quick grab and look rather than having to go home, get my computer and search.

I try to be organized like that. But I have to let things pile up until I can spend a whole day doing it. I can never seem to do a little at a time, as it happens.
Chip Wrote:Oh, and over Christmas, I was watching Christmas Vacation and realized that the guy who plays Leonard on Big Bang Theory was also Rusty in that movie.

Johnny Galecki. He also plays David, Darlene's boyfriend on Roseanne.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Oh, and over Christmas, I was watching Christmas Vacation and realized that the guy who plays Leonard on Big Bang Theory was also Rusty in that movie.

That one I actually remember.
But, thinking back to actually watching Rosanne makes me feel dirty.
A bunch of people from Rosanne have shown up on Big Bang Theory.

But, on Rosanne, did they switch actresses that played Becky or something? I always had a thing for the blonde that went on to play Elliot in Scrubs.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

My sister used to watch it. I don't like Roseanne Barr's voice. Makes me want to punch someone.
Well thanks Wikipedia. Now I know more than I ever wanted to about Becky from Roseanne.

Rebecca "Becky" Conner Healy[edit]
Played alternately by Lecy Goranson (Seasons 1-5 and 8), and Sarah Chalke (Seasons 6, 7 and 9, Guest Starring in Season 8). Born March 15, 1975, Becky, the oldest of Roseanne and Dan's kids, is quite bright and an overachiever, but is also somewhat quick-tempered and sometimes angry with her parents and younger sister Darlene. She dates her rebellious biker boyfriend Mark Healy against her parents' wishes and then, at age 17, leaves home to marry him and move to Minneapolis. Later, Becky and Mark return home to live with Roseanne and Dan and then move out again into a trailer. In the final episode, it is revealed that she is pregnant with the couple's first child.

During the show's fifth season Goranson left to attend Vassar College. At first, her character Becky is merely absent from the show, explained in the story when she marries and moves away to live with her husband Mark. During the sixth season, however, the show's producers recast Becky with actress Sarah Chalke.

Because cast and crew believed that the eighth season of Roseanne would be its last, Goranson had signed back on only for that season. These changes are addressed within the show and become a running gag throughout season 8 as both Goranson and Chalke continue to alternate in the role of Becky, depending on Goranson's availability. During season eight, Goranson is credited in the opening sequence as a full-time cast member, and appears in 11 out of 25 episodes. Sarah Chalke makes five appearances and is credited as a guest star. In the show's ninth season, Chalke replaces Goranson full-time, and no further "in-jokes" about Becky's casting are made.

At the end of the Season 9 finale, it is hinted that Becky is pregnant. She did not want to mention it to the family because of Darlene having her baby and not wanting to steal the attention by announcing it to the family. In the same episode, it is also revealed that Becky had actually been dating David all along in reality, but was written in Roseanne's book as having been with Mark instead, as Roseanne felt it made more sense
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

My sister used to watch it. I don't like Roseanne Barr's voice. Makes me want to punch someone.

That's about the same reaction I have.
Chip Wrote:A bunch of people from Rosanne have shown up on Big Bang Theory.

But, on Rosanne, did they switch actresses that played Becky or something? I always had a thing for the blonde that went on to play Elliot in Scrubs.

The chick who played the first Becky left, they replaced her with Sarah Chalke (Elliot from Scrubs) then the first Becky decided to come back so they let Becky 2 go then Becky 1 left again.
I stopped watching The Big Bang Theory a few years back. Right around the time they all ended up with girlfriends.
Haha, it's like Peter Griffen's Butt Scratcher.

http://www.businessinsider.com/belfie-stick-2015-1
I want to know how this story started, and ended.

[youtube]IMd1Cams8kE[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:I want to know how this story started, and ended.

[youtube]IMd1Cams8kE[/youtube]

And here it is.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1699501/road-ra...ing-video/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip