Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, 02/16/15: Jeff Dunham is my hero
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote::?

We look like dolts.

jesus christ. wtf is going on?

It's probably my fault.
I don't think DBN likes Jeff Dunham. Or his cars.
LeNeve Wrote:I went to the annual gun and coin show this weekend. gun and coin shows are cool.

walk around, browsing through tens of thousands of guns, laid out on tables, in a room the size of a football field. you can pick them up, try them on. even negotiate a price.

and the best part. you see a gun you like. you give the guy money, and he gives you the gun. thats it. you get to walk out of that place with a gun. no stupid 7 day waiting period or background checks.

They should have cool back drops, where you can get your picture taken holding the gun so it looks like you're in a Rambo movie or something.
LeNeve Wrote:when I first saw the title to this thread, my first thought was that Chip was going to start posting youtube clips of jeff dunham and his puppets. Then I thought, no, Chip is cooler than that. jeff Dunham must have done something really cool lately to get a shout out here

:roflmao:

Thanks for having a little confidence in me.
That picture was the last thing I saw before I decided to start the thread.
So, of course that had to happen.
Only in Florida could a woman leave her baby in a car, and have that NOT be the subject of the news story.

http://www.wesh.com/news/will-charges-be...e/31220606
I bought a sleeve of american eagle siler coins. 20 of them in a sleeve. one ounce of siler each. 20.50 a piece.

i got a sleee of 1909 one ounce copper wheat penny medalions too. they are only worth a buck a piece, but they will make cool gifts.
Oh, and fuck you Walking Dead.
Fuck you hard.
Last week everyone knew a black guy was going to die, because there were 2 of them. One of them had to go.
I didn't need 20 minutes of boring hallucinations interrupting my 40 minutes of commercials.
And last night, holy shit. I get it. Everyone is mad and thirsty. We don't need to waste another whole episode just to get that point across.
It's like they had to spend 5 to 10 minutes on each character, letting you know that each one was mad and thirsty.
:killme:
There are only 8 episodes in this half season, and all I heard about was how crazy things were going to be. Now 2 episodes are gone, and absolutely nothing has happened.
:killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
:rant:
LeNeve Wrote:I bought a sleeve of american eagle siler coins. 20 of them in a sleeve. one ounce of siler each. 20.50 a piece.

i got a sleee of 1909 one ounce copper wheat penny medalions too. they are only worth a buck a piece, but they will make cool gifts.

Well darn, now I'm not going to be surprised.
What the fuck is happening in here
Leneve was so excited about this gun and coin show he shared it 3 times.
I am soooo bored
On Friday I told my boss that I wanted to move on from here. A few hours later they gave me the ok to work with our recruiters. It's weird when your employer is actively looking to find you a new job.
Joe Wrote:On Friday I told my boss that I wanted to move on from here. A few hours later they gave me the ok to work with our recruiters. It's weird when your employer is actively looking to find you a new job.

That's.... good?
Chip Wrote:Oh, and fuck you Walking Dead.
Fuck you hard.
Last week everyone knew a black guy was going to die, because there were 2 of them. One of them had to go.
I didn't need 20 minutes of boring hallucinations interrupting my 40 minutes of commercials.
And last night, holy shit. I get it. Everyone is mad and thirsty. We don't need to waste another whole episode just to get that point across.
It's like they had to spend 5 to 10 minutes on each character, letting you know that each one was mad and thirsty.
:killme:
There are only 8 episodes in this half season, and all I heard about was how crazy things were going to be. Now 2 episodes are gone, and absolutely nothing has happened.
:killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
:rant:

yeah. seriously. mad and thirsty is right. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I kept drifting off playing games on my phone, and kept thinking maybe I missed something. but no... they were still just mad and thirsty.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I went to the annual gun and coin show this weekend. gun and coin shows are cool.

walk around, browsing through tens of thousands of guns, laid out on tables, in a room the size of a football field. you can pick them up, try them on. even negotiate a price.

and the best part. you see a gun you like. you give the guy money, and he gives you the gun. thats it. you get to walk out of that place with a gun. no stupid 7 day waiting period or background checks.

They should have cool back drops, where you can get your picture taken holding the gun so it looks like you're in a Rambo movie or something.

dude. thats actually a pretty good idea. won't get rich off of it, but it would make alittle money i bet. If I were a gun dealer I would hae that at my gun shop, and take it with me to the gun shows.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

dude. thats actually a pretty good idea. won't get rich off of it, but it would make alittle money i bet. If I were a gun dealer I would hae that at my gun shop, and take it with me to the gun shows.

:high5:
Green screen so you can digitally put in what ever you want!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT