Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 1st, 2010 - Some Canadian Holiday and Empanada Thursday
Apparently he had a nice time with the chick. Kissed her cheek...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Spot: "Honestly, I would share a few beers or toss back some brown stuff with her..."
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Why does everyone think the Pens don't have cap room? They still have over $8 mill left after signing Martin and Michilek.

This sight is always pretty accurate, and really up to date, and it says the Pens have just over 2 million free.

http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=26

That's not right, just heard on local sports radio they have around 5 mill right now.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Why does everyone think the Pens don't have cap room? They still have over $8 mill left after signing Martin and Michilek.

This sight is always pretty accurate, and really up to date, and it says the Pens have just over 2 million free.

That's not right, just heard on local sports radio they have around 5 mill right now.

I'm going to go with that CapGeek site. I can't see anything wrong there.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spot: "Honestly, I would share a few beers or toss back some brown stuff with her..."

Brown stuff?

It's a shame. Spot is still hung up on his ex and this chick sounds like she is better.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spot: "Honestly, I would share a few beers or toss back some brown stuff with her..."

Brown stuff? Like, black dudes?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm going to go with that CapGeek site. I can't see anything wrong there.

He probably doesn't have the salaries escalated properly. Local Sports radio wouldn't allow it in their news breaks if it was not true.

They are saying Cheechoo is gonna take a minimum to try out with the Pens.

Pete Nice Wrote:He probably doesn't have the salaries escalated properly. Local Sports radio wouldn't allow it in their news breaks if it was not true.

Escalated properly?
All those numbers are in "cap hit" and not actual salary per year.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Brown stuff?

It's a shame. Spot is still hung up on his ex and this chick sounds like she is better.

The PERFECT girl who understands him and accepts him completely (Lea) could walk into his life and he wouldn't notice her, because of his ex. It sounds like he had a really good date, so he'll probably not call her again.

Brown Stuff?? I have no idea, that's why I quoted it exactly as he said it... Wtf Someone needs to stay away from 2 girls 1 cup!
I HATE PIE!!
Yo Covino, did you hear anything about Jellis being on Stars the Duece?
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Dan Ellis to Tampa.

Dan Ellis for 1.5 mil per year
Nittymaki for 2 mil per year
Leighton for 1.55 mil per year

I wonder who got the best deal.
Confusedwoot:

Ellis sucks!
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Confusedwoot:

Ellis sucks!
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Covino Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Confusedwoot:

Ellis sucks!

:roflmao:

I saw you were here and had a feeling you were asking yourself "wtf are Pete and Chip talking about?"
Pete Nice Wrote:They are saying Cheechoo is gonna take a minimum to try out with the Pens.

50 years from now, he'll be the answer to a trivia question.

Who is the only player to lead the league in goals one year, who is NOT in the Hall of Fame.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM