Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oct 25, 2010 ~ Munday... A day of recovery
Morning all. Had a great weekend; both of my football teams won!!!! Packers beat the Vikings (always a bright day after that) and my EPL soccer team Arsenal beat Manchester City to remain in the the pack for second in the premiere league. Weather sucked but still got a lot done. I'm dragging a bit this morning though.
Rich must have some low self esteem today. He's already picking on Spot's physical abilities.
Greg Mercer Wrote:The colors on this forum are much better now. It "pops" the lettering much more...although I just looked at the quick reply buttons and noted they might be better in white, ha. Either way, it's a nice change.

Hello, Mercer!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
Quote:The colors on this forum are much better now. It "pops" the lettering much more...although I just looked at the quick reply buttons and noted they might be better in white, ha. Either way, it's a nice change.

Awesome!

It does need a little bit of work with the buttons and such.
I like the new setup. Good work Joe.
Brian in NY Wrote:Rich must have some low self esteem today. He's already picking on Spot's physical abilities.

Someone must've told him to take it easy on the donuts.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Quote:The colors on this forum are much better now. It "pops" the lettering much more...although I just looked at the quick reply buttons and noted they might be better in white, ha. Either way, it's a nice change.

Awesome!

It does need a little bit of work with the buttons and such.
I like the new setup. Good work Joe.
:high5: :clap: Good job Joey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I just had the worst sleep ever, it's going to be a long day

Hey, Mr. I Am Too Good Fore BBM, did you watch the fight?????
hey, I'm missing the BBM convos, but i'm really enjoying my iphone, it wasn't anything personal, if it wasn't for BBM, i wouldn't miss my BB at all.

Fight was awesome, i was watching an internet feed and it froze during the lesnar/velasquez fight but i caught a replay. i thought it would last a lot longer than it did, but what a fight!
Brian in NY Wrote:Rich must have some low self esteem today. He's already picking on Spot's physical abilities.

Maybe the Indian guys in his gym were laughing at his weiner.
Ok, I decided to go all week this week without drinking pop... but I am having a snooze attack and could really use one... I am feeling sooo weak right now......
I HATE PIE!!
I'm glad they stopped Nustober. Last years girls were terrible.
JDubb Wrote:I'm glad they stopped Nustober. Last years girls were terrible.

Yeah. That shit sucked. All of them.
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey, Mr. I Am Too Good Fore BBM, did you watch the fight?????
hey, I'm missing the BBM convos, but i'm really enjoying my iphone, it wasn't anything personal, if it wasn't for BBM, i wouldn't miss my BB at all.

Fight was awesome, i was watching an internet feed and it froze during the lesnar/velasquez fight but i caught a replay. i thought it would last a lot longer than it did, but what a fight!

You know what I saw? Lesnar DOES have a chin and Cain got it. I gotta watch it again (I was a tad tipsy), but it looked like Cain caught Lesnar and he just was not able to fully recover. Brock put in 2 takedowns and Cain escaped both of them like he was on fuckin springs. It totally was a repeat of the Carwin fight, only this one got stopped. I think Cain would have been able to survive the second round, too. He still looked fresh at the end.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, I decided to go all week this week without drinking pop... but I am having a snooze attack and could really use one... I am feeling sooo weak right now......

Its because you are used to having one... stay strong!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, I decided to go all week this week without drinking pop... but I am having a snooze attack and could really use one... I am feeling sooo weak right now......

Its because you are used to having one... stay strong!

Nooo. drink pop! I need a paycheck.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey, Mr. I Am Too Good Fore BBM, did you watch the fight?????

You know what I saw? Lesnar DOES have a chin and Cain got it. I gotta watch it again (I was a tad tipsy), but it looked like Cain caught Lesnar and he just was not able to fully recover. Brock put in 2 takedowns and Cain escaped both of them like he was on fuckin springs. It totally was a repeat of the Carwin fight, only this one got stopped. I think Cain would have been able to survive the second round, too. He still looked fresh at the end.
there was a point in the fight where lesnar just took a random backfisted swing at cain and at that point i knew (and cain did too) that lesnar was desperate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, May 14 ~ Recovery Day Beckster 159 1,722 05-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  12-30-2010 No show at all today. LeNeve 222 1,610 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: negadave
  12-20-2010 Last day of 2010 and no show :( WyoIan 20 524 01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas? LeNeve 461 2,050 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Brian
  12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010 Iva13 181 1,462 12-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year Beckster 262 2,552 12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Wednesday December 22, 2010 - One More Try Joe 336 2,756 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration Joe 399 3,346 12-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Covino