Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1-25-11 HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just yelled at the old man for blowing that air hose again, then he got all snippy with me. I've now finalized my decision.
What decision?
Confusedheep:

Yeah.
He's talking old men, blowing and hoses.
And you want more details?
LeNeve Wrote:Flavor Flav opened a chicken restraunt. He makes a gross looking spokesman.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/361263/flavor-flav-wants-to-compete-with-colonel-sanders/">http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphop ... l-sanders/</a><!-- m -->

I'm not buying food from that guy.
But, I'll keep going to Taco Bell.
Chip Wrote:Now I kinda want "flesh of cattle" Crunch Burrito.

http://gizmodo.com/5742413/this-is-what-...bells-beef

I just read about this on yahoo. Taco Bell "beef" has less than 35% actual beef in it. I still love taco bell though.
LeNeve Wrote:Flavor Flav opened a chicken restraunt. He makes a gross looking spokesman.
I thought this guy finally went away. I guess not.
Chip Wrote:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/361263/flavor-flav-wants-to-compete-with-colonel-sanders/">http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphop ... l-sanders/</a><!-- m -->

I'm not buying food from that guy.
But, I'll keep going to Taco Bell.

[smiley]TACO BELL I LOVE IT[/smiley]
Brian Wrote:
I thought this guy finally went away. I guess not.

I saw that his name was trending yesterday, and I just assumed he went to jail, or died from crack.
LeNeve Wrote:I just heard my boss's ex husband is running around banging dudes now.

Most chicks who were married then got divorced are whores now. There are a few exceptions but for the most part they are.
LeNeve Wrote:Snooki and Kim K are bffs.

My grandma wants to make a scrapbook so this weekend we are going through all her pictures, last night while laying in bed to go to sleep I came to the realization that my grandparents had a dog named Snooki.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just heard my boss's ex husband is running around banging dudes now.

Most chicks who were married then got divorced are whores now. There are a few exceptions but for the most part they are.

he is a 60+ year old guy running around banging other guys. My boss is the lady, and she is boring, no running around for her, she is all about grand children.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

he is a 60+ year old guy running around banging other guys. My boss is the lady, and she is boring, no running around for her, she is all about grand children.

Jim's uncle Bob (aka Boob) has been married twice, common law once. He has 6 kids, he's 55 and runs around like a man whore.
Nussie_T Wrote:

This one wasn't a big enough whore. She turned her husband gay.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Snooki and Kim K are bffs.

My grandma wants to make a scrapbook so this weekend we are going through all her pictures, last night while laying in bed to go to sleep I came to the realization that my grandparents had a dog named Snooki.
:roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

This one wasn't a big enough whore. She turned her husband gay.

He was trying to get me to go work at the chevy dealer for him awhile back. :?
LeNeve Wrote:Oprah has a long lost sister. Weird.

I saw that last night. She's a half-sister that her mom gave up when Oprah was 6 or 9 yrs old. Oprah had another sister who looked just like this on that passed away. I never thought she had siblings. I wanna be her niece or something.. Christmas would be a heck of a lot nicer! :wink:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Now I kinda want "flesh of cattle" Crunch Burrito.

http://gizmodo.com/5742413/this-is-what-...bells-beef

I just read about this on yahoo. Taco Bell "beef" has less than 35% actual beef in it. I still love taco bell though.

I hate Taco Smell... It tears my stomach up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve