Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 5/2/11 Osama Bin Laden Dead!!!!
Brampton Wrote:I think the way they handled bin laden post mordem was in their best interests. You don't need to further piss off the islamic nuts by pissing on their" traditions".
You don't want further retaliation towards the troops overseas

Sent from my balls

True, I was thinking the same thing. It would have been nice to burn his ass though.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:@Pete's signatures are getting out of control

I have to agree.

my computer goes to slow if I have signatures on. What does he have?
its currently about a half a page large of some flyer jerseys and some girls. Size is out of control

New Sig limit size is going to be 400X200
Joe Wrote:Burying at sea is not a muslim custom and that's not why they did it. They didn't want to bury him somewhere that he could be honored.
The body will be washed and wrapped in a white cloth, honoring all Muslim traditions.

Stop watching Fox News. It's rotting your brain.
^this^
Joe Wrote:Burying at sea is not a muslim custom and that's not why they did it. They didn't want to bury him somewhere that he could be honored.
The body will be washed and wrapped in a white cloth, honoring all Muslim traditions.

That info came from liberal ass CNN.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Edit - Peter Gadiel blaming Clinton administration for 9/11, and got shut up by the CNN lady when he started talking Bush administration.

:roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:@Pete's signatures are getting out of control

I have to agree.

my computer goes to slow if I have signatures on. What does he have?
its currently about a half a page large of some flyer jerseys and some girls. Size is out of control

Your out of control.

JDubb Wrote:

^this^

Not nearly as much as Bill Maher

I cant believe you guys......Bin Laden is dead and youre still fighting over your ridiculous party alliances.

Focus on the positive and try to work together for fucks sakes
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

^this^

:crank: I'm going to TOMB....
Brampton Wrote:I cant believe you guys......Bin Laden is dead and youre still fighting over your ridiculous party alliances.

Focus on the positive and try to work together for fucks sakes

yeah,

sent from Taylor's balls.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

^this^

:crank: I'm going to TOMB....

Is that on the way to Indianapolis? :poke:

I can't wait until tomorrow. I want to freeze myself like cartman did to make the time go faster. Escalation.......
on a side note, the bike made its first voyage this weekend. Finally got all the parts on and took it for a ride. Holy shit. keeping the front down is a problem
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I just heard that Tampa Bay beat Washington in OT last night. I was sick and went to bed early. Awesome news. The Lightening are winning the Cup!!!!

Derick Wrote:on a side note, the bike made its first voyage this weekend. Finally got all the parts on and took it for a ride. Holy shit. keeping the front down is a problem

That's what she said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT