Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tue.- 5/17... "I'll be back" - The SPERMinator
I may have to take up fake farming again. Be the mayor of my fake city too. Pete has a store in my city called cum biscuits. I wonder if it's still open.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Since I have nothing to do, I am sending a text message to my wife every 2 minutes or so. Stupid texts too. Like "I saw a bird" "I like coffee"

Tell her you're a banana.

done. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Since I have nothing to do, I am sending a text message to my wife every 2 minutes or so. Stupid texts too. Like "I saw a bird" "I like coffee"

now she is not responding.
I'm going to kick it up a notch. I'm going to call, and keep asking for kristen I think.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm going to kick it up a notch. I'm going to call, and keep asking for kristen I think.
wont she know its you?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

When Jim gets bored he picks a fight... yesterday it was because we didn't have alphagetti in the house. Jim doesn't even like the shit so I don't buy it.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

wont she know its you?

yeah, but it will still confuse her, and piss her off.
Update: she only answered 2 times, now it's going straight to voice mail every time.
Nussie_T Wrote:

When Jim gets bored he picks a fight... yesterday it was because we didn't have alphagetti in the house. Jim doesn't even like the shit so I don't buy it.

I don't know what alphagetti is, but I just sent an angry text to my wife for not having any. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm bored like glue.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I don't know what alphagetti is, but I just sent an angry text to my wife for not having any. :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao:
What a bafoon.
someone stole one of my blueberry mini muffins. I'm going to solve this case.
LeNeve Wrote:someone stole one of my blueberry mini muffins. I'm going to solve this case.

mystery solved. I saw the wrapper in my boss' trash can. I asked him. He said yeah, I was here late, saw them and ate one, what are you going to do about it.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:someone stole one of my blueberry mini muffins. I'm going to solve this case.

mystery solved. I saw the wrapper in my boss' trash can. I asked him. He said yeah, I was here late, saw them and ate one, what are you going to do about it.

That was an exciting story.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

You don't know what alphaghetti is!? It's canned tomato soup with pasta noodles. You can get Spiderman, Hello Kitty, Shrek, Disney Princesses shaped pasta. It truly is a horrible tasting food
Alphagetti

[Image: 485337440_a0c0811d59.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

You don't know what alphaghetti is!? It's canned tomato soup with pasta noodles. You can get Spiderman, Hello Kitty, Shrek, Disney Princesses shaped pasta. It truly is a horrible tasting food

I've never heard of it either.
I thought it would be like alphabet soup noodles made like spaghetti.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, May 2, 2016 ~ Go Back to Bed Beckster 28 2,320 05-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 01/04/15 - Back to school!!! NussieT 9 350 01-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 10/21/15: Back to the Future Chip 2 198 10-22-2015, 09:44 AM
  Monday October 19, 2015 - Down and back up Joe 26 505 10-19-2015, 03:46 PM
  Monday, July 6, 2015 ~ I wanna go back... Beckster 46 698 07-06-2015, 04:11 PM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM