Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRIDAY, Aug 30, 2013 ~ Let's get this party started
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:interesting. I just gave my little girl 5 bucks last night for a tooth.

The average is $3.70.
Up from $3.00 last year.
I just read that somewhere.
I need to start pulling my teeth, I only got a quarter when I was a kid.

yeah, but you could make a down payment on a house for .25 back then.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Kids have it rough today.

[youtube]c6ATOgEcR1U[/youtube]

thats retarded, with a capital tard. just exactly what I want. kids sliding expensive tech gadgets around a table knocking down drinks, and shit.

I just don't go to Mcdonalds. My kids prefer sandwiches, so we usually eat at the Pita Pit or at Subway

Love pita pit, but I hate subway....the smell makes me gag

sent from somewhere with some device
Brampton Wrote:Love pita pit, but I hate subway....the smell makes me gag

sent from somewhere with some device

I prefer Pita Pit to Subway but Beausejour only has a Subway or you could the same amount of money for a shitty sandwich made at the deli at the Coop thats been sitting in a cooler for 3 days.
NussieT Wrote:What are your plans for the weekend?

I have a piling concrete pour that I have to do around 1 and we decided we aren't working all weekend.

Saturday I have spin class then we are heading to the track all day.

Sunday Spin class then we are going to hang out at home doing stuff we've neglected for the last few months.

Monday we are heading up to the farm to spend the day with my dad and take the kids to the beach.

I am still trying to figure that out. Jim might be working all weekend, so it could be just baby and me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I didn't realize it had to be this complicated. :?

"Visa also has a downloadable Tooth Fairy Calculator app that will give you an idea of how much parents in your age group, income bracket and education level are giving their kids, says Alderman. The calculator is also available on the Facebook apps page."

I won't be using that.

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:interesting. I just gave my little girl 5 bucks last night for a tooth.

The average is $3.70.
Up from $3.00 last year.
I just read that somewhere.
I need to start pulling my teeth, I only got a quarter when I was a kid.

Same here

I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I can't even remember the last time I actually went inside a mcdonalds.

I met someone for an interview at a McDs.. only because it was convenient for her.

I HATE PIE!!
sweet looking trooper cars you guys have up in Michigan.
[Image: Michigan-SP1.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:sweet looking trooper cars you guys have up in Michigan.

That color blue has been their color since they started.
And most of the cars have a goofy looking cylinder shaped light on top.
Like this.
But, why in the world did you come across a picture of s Michigan State trooper car?

[Image: 66018_10151359952257216_782799813_n.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Like this.
But, why in the world did you come across a picture of s Michigan State trooper car?

[Image: 66018_10151359952257216_782799813_n.jpg]

I was reading a story about the most recognized state trooper vehicle traditions. And michigan made the list.

They also have a mustang in Saginaw that they repo'd from a drug dealer and a couple Humvees were just added.

[Image: crime2.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

That color blue has been their color since they started.
And most of the cars have a goofy looking cylinder shaped light on top.

Thy have been consistent. I brake anytime I see any vehicle in that color.
I HATE PIE!!
Now I'm on Wikipedia reading about the Michigan State Police red light. Confusedad:
Thanks LeNeve.

Fully marked patrol vehicles feature a single red overhead light, the RV-25 or RV-26 "Spitfire" made by Unity Manufacturing that rotates when activated; however, in late 2009, MSP announced that these are being retrofitted with red LED lamps rather than incandescent beams to reduce the hassle and expense of replacing the PAR 36 or PAR 46, 60,000 CP sealed beam bulbs and servicing the rotor motors. Red lenses on some MSP vehicle roof beacons have one or two clear horizontal stripes that allow some untinted white light to shine through, and this gives the lamps a pinkish glow at long distances. Michigan State Police have continued to use the "gumball" style lights instead of lightbars as they are unique, reduce wind drag, and are highly visible at long distances,[7] as well as for tradition.
Of course this area has mucho dineros to fund it:

[Image: 2485d1144198761-hummer-police-cars-z06-c...ice-1.jpeg]
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM