Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday,May 12 2010...Is Cindy gonna cry tonight?
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Celtics won by 32 last night. Who the F saw that coming?

Does anyone care about basketball...
Ehhh I was just running up my post count.

Loser!
Manitoban!
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Loser!
Manitoban!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5: :high5: :happy: :happy: :clap: :clap:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
I think I'm getting old.Haha I'm talking back at the tv.Watching Coach's Corner on HNIC and Don Cherry goes "No one expected this.Pittsburgh is looking all dopey.etc etc." I started laughing and told Grapes "Pete Nice called it."
i bleed green Wrote:
Manitoban!

Is that considered an insult in Canada?
DaveP Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Manitoban!

Is that considered an insult in Canada?
Haha It's just me :poke: T.Just fun rivalry cause I'm from SK,& she's from Manitoba.
Pete Nice Wrote:He gets cross checked all game and the refs don't call shit, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
The point is he did it after the final buzzer.He did it out of frustration,not as part of game play.I am not a Crosby hater.I agree with you he is the best player in the world.He gets an unfair rep as far as the complaining and diving goes,but he is not doing a good job of not showing his frustrations against the Montreals.
Wow, 4-0.
Wtf?Who goes to the rink to watch a game ,when the team is on the ro-ad?
I really wish they would put hockey on the television here. :Flaming:
i bleed green Wrote:Wtf?Who goes to the rink to watch a game ,when the team is on the ro-ad?

I actually did in high school, when the Wings were playing the Devils, or getting swept by the Devils.
It was before I knew how much the Red Wings sucked.
And before I could drink. But it was still fun.
People go to the bar to watch games. It's like that, only more expensive I guess.
i bleed green Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Manitoban!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5: :high5: :high5:
So I move from SK to Ontario and SK starts offering Roughrider license plates right after.FML.
Pete knows his shit.. I believe he predicted 5-1.. and looks like it will be 5-2 final
DaveP Wrote:Pete knows his shit.. I believe he predicted 5-1.. and looks like it will be 5-2 final
Nope.He said 5-2 which is what it was.
i bleed green Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Manitoban!

Makes you even more of loser to laugh like that at your own gay joke.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM