Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday,May 12 2010...Is Cindy gonna cry tonight?
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Loser!
Manitoban!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5: :high5: :happy: :happy: :clap: :clap:

Makes you even more of loser to laugh like that at your own gay joke.

For the record, I like to laugh at Manitobans too. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Loser!
Manitoban!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5: :high5: :happy: :happy: :clap: :clap:

Makes you even more of loser to laugh like that at your own gay joke.
That's only if it's not as awesome as it was in this case.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:For the record, I like to laugh at Manitobans too. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just out of curiousity how far are you from Goodland?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
DaveP Wrote:Pete knows his shit.. I believe he predicted 5-1.. and looks like it will be 5-2 final

Actually, I predicted 5-2.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
BTW how is the baby doing?The one on the way.How close are you to the due date?Everything going well?
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:For the record, I like to laugh at Manitobans too. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Goodland Kansas?
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Goodland Kansas?
Yep
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Pete knows his shit.. I believe he predicted 5-1.. and looks like it will be 5-2 final

Actually, I predicted 5-2.

You are my sports betting guy from now on.
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Goodland Kansas?
Yep

148 miles is all. Pretty much straight north of me.
LeNeve Wrote:148 miles is all. Pretty much straight north of me.
Oh yeah,I was just curious cause I was in Goodland for about a week in 2007 with a custom harvest crew.
i bleed green Wrote:
Oh yeah,I was just curious cause I was in Goodland for about a week in 2007 with a custom harvest crew.

Awesome. I see alot of Canadian harvest crews here. I know what you are talking about. Those guys roll into town with a convoy. Wide load warning in the front, 2-10 Semis hauling combines, tractors, grain carts, and service trucks pulling campers. My family has a farm here. One of the things in my bucket list is to go with a harvest crew.

I have already spent many summer nights out in the field running the equiptment. I worked at a John Deere dealer as a mechanic too, before working at the Ford dealer.
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Awesome. I see alot of Canadian harvest crews here. I know what you are talking about. Those guys roll into town with a convoy. Wide load warning in the front, 2-10 Semis hauling combines, tractors, grain carts, and service trucks pulling campers. My family has a farm here. One of the things in my bucket list is to go with a harvest crew.

I have already spent many summer nights out in the field running the equiptment. I worked at a John Deere dealer as a mechanic too, before working at the Ford dealer.
Yep,you got it.It's a great experience.We went down to Texas at the start of June,and worked our way back north.I think we were in Goodland around the Fourth of July.It got to be a bit long by the end of the season, but I love running a combine.Pretty much the only part of farming I actually like.
Dude, I was running a 9600 combine, which at that time was the shit. I would run that, then when the truck got full, I would drive the truck to the elevator (8 miles away) and do that all day.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
BTW how is the baby doing?The one on the way.How close are you to the due date?Everything going well?

The baby is doing good, I have 7 weeks left... thank god. Everything is going pretty good so far... the only thing that makes me sad is I had to give up my Bomber season tickets. Confusedad: but I am sure I'll head to a few games... maybe they'll actually win.

Thanks for asking btw
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

The baby is doing good, I have 7 weeks left... thank god. Everything is going pretty good so far... the only thing that makes me sad is I had to give up my Bomber season tickets. Confusedad: but I am sure I'll head to a few games... maybe they'll actually win.

Thanks for asking btw
Your welcome.It shouldn't be that hard to get your tickets back next year.I don't imagine they are at their quota with regards to how many are available.The only bad part is you're not in the same spot with the same people around you.It's almost like on here where the other people are members of one of your sub-families.The people at the stadium that you sit next to every game become your football family,and now you'll have to give them up.I guess the question is:Is it worth $500 dollars to keep your football family?
*Edited to add:Holy Shit that was profound.I'm hungry.
*Edit #2:$500 times 2 (for 2 season tickets)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM