Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 06/28/10 - So sleepy!!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spot is on there crying how hard and scary it is to set up a date.
this is true. you women dont make it very fuckin easy
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Spot is on there crying how hard and scary it is to set up a date.

Oh, bullshit... Only with guys we don't really want to go out with. I have made it super easy for guys who I was interested in.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spot is on there crying how hard and scary it is to set up a date.

Women will criticize if the location is shitty regardless of how good the date was.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Women will criticize if the location is shitty regardless of how good the date was.

Well, if it's in a bad part of town or if there are vermin scurrying across the floor, sure. Who wouldn't?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
One of the worst dates i ever went on... This guy met me at a Famous Dave's. The food was good, the service was great... the guy... an ass who wanted to talk about his ex the whole damn time and then tried (lamely) to convince me to meet him at a hotel room. Lame I pulled a duck and run.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:One of the worst dates i ever went on... This guy met me at a Famous Dave's. The food was good, the service was great... the guy... an ass who wanted to talk about his ex the whole damn time and then tried (lamely) to convince me to meet him at a hotel room. Lame I pulled a duck and run.

Worst date I ever went on I got up to use the bathroom and left.
Listening to Spot right now... He sounds so shut down and closed to the dating scene. He is quite negative. He is stuck on how awkward dating is. Lame
I HATE PIE!!
Covino, you need to check my music thread... I want to know what newer artists out there can even compare to the best guitarists and drummers from the past.
I HATE PIE!!
Spot - - "I hate people. I don't want to know people."
I HATE PIE!!
Patrick - "Hey, everyone, look for Spot and his ex on a Jumbotron near you"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
The topic has veered off to who has it more difficult in the dating world, chicks or guys?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The topic has veered off to who has it more difficult in the dating world, chicks or guys?

It's worse for girls. Guys are just creepy.
some new pics of Melody, Layla and Covino, she's a cutie

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/0...he-moment/
Joe In PA Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The topic has veered off to who has it more difficult in the dating world, chicks or guys?

It's worse for girls. Guys are just creepy.

Spot and Patrick say it's worse for guys... All girls have to do is wear a push-up bra to stick the gunz out and guys have to try to make them selves look successful.
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:some new pics of Melody, Layla and Covino, she's a cutie

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/0...he-moment/

Holy crap! That kid looks like her dad! Well, except that she's cuter.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT