Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fri Jan 7...My last day
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning..nothing like waking up to a few inches of snow to start my day off... Confusedad: Oh and poor Boe is sooooo sick...he kept me up all night trying to breath... Confusedlap: But I can't be mad...I got out of bed grabbed a nose strip and slapped it on his nose.. :boobs:

There's almost 2 inches of fluffy snow (the easy to shovel stuff) at my house, but work barely got a dusting.

It was snowing last night when Jim and I were finishing up the recycle. It stopped shortly after. Jim was bummed out. He wanted to play with his new toy... that and he would get called out to haul snow.
Brian Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:More importantly, how were the dates?
only had 1, the other had to work late. It was great, we pretty much didnt stop talking the whole time. Great body, she's really cool, the only issue is see is that she is crazy busy with her job, so seeing her again might take quite a bit of patience on my part
Did you ask her if she knows anyone named Corey?
oh fuck. forgot. dammit
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
What are everybody's weekend plans?

Saturday I am shredding glass and on Sunday some of the girls and I are heading into the city for the Spring launch of Partylite then we are going out for dinner.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:only had 1, the other had to work late. It was great, we pretty much didnt stop talking the whole time. Great body, she's really cool, the only issue is see is that she is crazy busy with her job, so seeing her again might take quite a bit of patience on my part

Are you willing to wait for her?
i'm not gonna stop going out with her, but there may be a lot of others in the mean time
Brian Wrote:I've been listening to Boneyard lately instead of Lithium and Octane. One thing I've noticed is Boneyard treats Kiss like Lithium treats Nirvana. It seems like Kiss is played three times an hour Lame

kiss is retarded. I hope gene simmons slips and breaks his hip.
Nussie_T Wrote:What are everybody's weekend plans?

Saturday I am shredding glass and on Sunday some of the girls and I are heading into the city for the Spring launch of Partylite then we are going out for dinner.
No plans. Probably plow snow on Saturday.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I've been listening to Boneyard lately instead of Lithium and Octane. One thing I've noticed is Boneyard treats Kiss like Lithium treats Nirvana. It seems like Kiss is played three times an hour Lame

When old people fall & break bone 3/4 of the time they die. Jim's great grandma was 102 when she slipped, fell and broke her arm. My great grandpa was 93 when he slipped, fell and broke his hip. He died 3 months later.

Sleep.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The local radio just said I'm going to have a blizzard this weekend. I'm supposed to put out extra hay for my cows, and build them a fence to stand behind. I'm glad I don't have cows.

Geez, Middle America is weird... They always say that you should provide your pets with extra shelter or bring them in for super bad weather around here .
People care more about animals than their fellow human beings.

Thats how alot of people make money out here.
LeNeve Wrote:

I don't get it. Neanderthals dressed in leather wearing make-up and fans throw their panties at them and the music is horrible.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The local radio just said I'm going to have a blizzard this weekend. I'm supposed to put out extra hay for my cows, and build them a fence to stand behind. I'm glad I don't have cows.

Geez, Middle America is weird... They always say that you should provide your pets with extra shelter or bring them in for super bad weather around here .
People care more about animals than their fellow human beings.

Thats how alot of people make money out here.
A pasture full of cattle is worth a hell of a lot more than a pasture full of humans.

sleeping, laying on my couch playing video games, and watching tv. I can't wait.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

When old people fall & break bone 3/4 of the time they die. Jim's great grandma was 102 when she slipped, fell and broke her arm. My great grandpa was 93 when he slipped, fell and broke his hip. He died 3 months later.
102?!?! Confusedhock:
so was there a new jersey shore on last night?
LeNeve Wrote:

sleeping, laying on my couch playing video games, and watching tv. I can't wait.
I'm still waiting for COD Black Ops to be delivered. I want to play that.