Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-20-11 Thursday- More Snow Coming...WTF!!!
Chip Wrote:One more day until the weekend...

Thank God for that!!! I won't be on here much if at all tomorrow. I get to babysit the fucking media while the Tigers go on a tour here. Chip, it might be on the news later.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:seems strange to be standing outside with my toque, and snowsuit on, flipping burgers while wearing mittens.

You don't stand outside. Jim puts it close to the garage "man" door, then checks on it every once in awhile. I don't do that shit. I make Jim do it.
Chip Wrote:I'd go to a bar that has this game.

http://gizmodo.com/5738667/some-day-knok...mpic-sport

That actually looks really fun. Wonder how hard it would be to build it... Dudebro olympics!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
its fucking hot in here.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Thank God for that!!! I won't be on here much if at all tomorrow. I get to babysit the fucking media while the Tigers go on a tour here. Chip, it might be on the news later.

Why are baseball players going on a field trip?

You're not one of those chicks who want to rape Inge, are you?
LeNeve Wrote:

Why are baseball players going on a field trip to a pickle factory?

Fixed.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:They are saying 2-5 inches tonight.
Winter can eat Spot's dick.
[smiley]I could not agree more[/smiley]
it snowed another 10cm/4in last night. I don't want to shovel another snowflake.
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and guess what her Dad said last night. "oh don't worry, she will be fine over the weekend to come to your house"....like HELLO!!!! really!!!!!!! We should adopt her. They make me sooooo mad.

Who's child is this anyway? Is she like a niece?

Joe she is our niece. Boe's (idiot) Brother's little girl. Thank God she has us....
is it wrong that I can't wait for my mom to get home from the Philippines so that she can watch my daughter for an afternoon just so I can get some sleep? I put her to sleep at around 8 last night and she woke up at 11 and stayed up until 3. i'm not as tired as I thought i would be though
michaelangelo Wrote:is it wrong that I can't wait for my mom to get home from the Philippines so that she can watch my daughter for an afternoon just so I can get some sleep? I put her to sleep at around 8 last night and she woke up at 11 and stayed up until 3. i'm not as tired as I thought i would be though

I look forward to the days that I know I have someone watching the kids. Two weeks ago Jim's parents took the kids for two days. THE BEST 2 days EVER! Even though I worked on glass those two days it was great!
Nussie_T Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:is it wrong that I can't wait for my mom to get home from the Philippines so that she can watch my daughter for an afternoon just so I can get some sleep? I put her to sleep at around 8 last night and she woke up at 11 and stayed up until 3. i'm not as tired as I thought i would be though

I look forward to the days that I know I have someone watching the kids. Two weeks ago Jim's parents took the kids for two days. THE BEST 2 days EVER! Even though I worked on glass those two days it was great!

It is great, especially knowing the people who have them love them just as much as you do!!! You don't have to worry b/c you trust them completely w/your children!!
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My service manager lives out in the country, and when it gets really cold, 0 degrees maybe, his gas lines freeze, then his heater won't work, so the water pipes freeze. Then he has to stay somewhere else. Usually here at the Ford dealer.
I always worry that my propane line will freeze at the regulator. It hasn't happened yet (knock on wood).

I never thought about that. That would suck for me since everything is propane.

I am soooo glad I don't have to deal with propane anymore. That stuff is expensive. My old house's furnace is propane, it was costing me $500 every month and half to heat the house. I hate that bill more than anything.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Why are baseball players going on a field trip?

It's a PR stunt, to make it look like they give a funk about their fans. (The owner of my company has a son-in-law who works for the Tigers.)

Originally, we were going to get to talk to them and sit down to lunch with them, but they have gotten so demanding that if we try to approach them the security will take us out. It's gotten to be just stupid.
I HATE PIE!!

I do not look forward to those kind of days.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM