Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-nuss-day ~ Jan 26, 2011
Iva13 Wrote:Hey you guys...Boe's Mom had a massive heart attack yesterday afternoon...she is in critical condition and in a medical coma...please pray that when they take her out of the coma there is brain activity...b/c if not......... I am totaly SAD Sad Confusedwoot: Wtf Confusedad:
Also, to make it worse when she fell from the heart attack she broke her neck..however, it does not appear to be impinging on the spine or any nerves so that's good...
Man that sucks I wish you and Boe and his Mom the best.
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
LeNeve Wrote:I have 5 dollars in my "I'm a truck driver" jar already.

When is Derick gonna call in and say that?????
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I bet he doesn't get up until 10:30 am.
Joe Wrote:OK, same company new problem....

User is complaining that the new server tells him he can't email a 15MB document to his secretary because it has a 10MB sending limit. When asked why he needs to email his secretary this document when they share the same network drives he tells me he needs the document printed.

I let him know that he has the same network printers that she has. He doesn't want to have to walk to the printer. (printer is 30 feet away from him)

I told him to print the document and email the secretary letting her know she needs to go to the printer. Later I may email the secretary as well and let her know about Monster.com

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[smiley]Retards[/smiley]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:

He's been up for hours.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I spent weeks building a new network for a new client. So much planning went into this so that we were able to make the change without many issues. Then I spent 18 hours in one day migrating their computers to the new network and testing to make sure they would be as close to 100% as possible when Monday came. I even wrote up a paper for each user and left it on their desk telling them about all of the changes and what to expect.

Monday comes and I get flooded with support requests saying that their internet doesn't work. The problem was that their home page changed and they didn't know how to get to the "Internet" if the home page wasn't Yahoo. I realize I have endless amounts of training when it comes to computers, but for fuck sake this is something that poeple should have learned 10 years ago. The client is a very big law firm.

People are so stupid. No one here, but me does any form of maintenance on any of the computers or the server. I am waiting for shit to go down. Bad enough the cunt infected the server with a virus last year.

No IT support there?

None at all. They outsource to some company that we aren't allowed to contact and the 2 chicks in the other office are the ones who "supposedly" fix things. I know more about computers than they do. They screw stuff up all the time. I'll fix simple stuff and I make sure my computer is running good, but I refuse to do most jobs, since I am not getting the pay that IT people get. They know damn well, that I can handle most of the problems around here, too. They solution always is to just reboot. [smiley]Stupid Morons[/smiley]
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

He's been up for hours.

Today he has been, he also said that it was the earliest he's been awake since he left the hospital. On a regular day... 10:00 - 10:30 cst...
I love this story
Nussie_T Wrote:I made 3 1/2 dozen sugar cookies last night and 3 dozen peanut butter cookies before that...

I was thinking of making some cookies for the guys at work, but I am afraid I will want to eat them. I will make some for Valentine's, though.
I HATE PIE!!
"she comes out of the back of her trailer"
Nussie_T Wrote:I made 3 1/2 dozen sugar cookies last night and 3 dozen peanut butter cookies before that...

I was thinking of making some cookies for the guys at work, but I am afraid I will want to eat them. I will make some for Valentine's, though.

While I bake them I think of all the weight I've lost and don't want to screw it up if I eat just 1... so the urge goes away. You can try that... otherwise... cookies in my house don't last long. The PB ones are already gone.
peanut butter cookies give me heartburn, and I don't like peanut butter.
LeNeve Wrote:peanut butter cookies give me heartburn, and I don't like peanut butter.

That is one of Jim's favorite. His brother and father love chocolate chip and Mike doesn't care what the cookie is he'll eat it.
and then blah blah blah!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

While I bake them I think of all the weight I've lost and don't want to screw it up if I eat just 1... so the urge goes away. You can try that... otherwise... cookies in my house don't last long. The PB ones are already gone.

I usually have at least one to "taste test" it. I'd have to keep them off my desk, in case I get the munchies. I'd have to make them after I eat dinner, when I have no appetite.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wed-NUSS-day 10/10 JDubb 211 789 10-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wed-NUSS-day 09/19 International Talk Like a Pirate Day JDubb 97 643 09-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wed-Nuss-day 01/25 - Today is not Monday either... JDubb 290 1,562 01-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster