Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-5-11 Thursday....I WANT TO GUAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:We should start a contest and see who can get the best pics from thier jobs of hot women. I am at a disadvantage though cause the only woman in my office is my sister in law. We did recently hire a new girl, shes ok and only 19.
I'll most likely lose.......construction site at a sewer treatment plant. Not too many hot women running around.
We"ve got some hotties at McDs. I will not be taking pictures.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:I should have brought my butt scratcher to work.
Haha

Sent from my balls
i bleed green Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone...I hope I spelled Guac right....it's been a while since I've been first on here :boobs: :boobs:
IVA!!!! You're back! How are you doing?

Hey IBG!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing better than I was a couple months ago...Thanks!!
About the foxes...my Mom said "Iva, are you sure there not dogs???"...I was like MOM!!!!! no they are foxes, I know the difference b/t a dog and fox....then she asked what I could feed them....again MOM you don't feed them...they are wild animals...you just look you don't touch or feed. They will be fine... The Mom fox will sit and stare back at us when we take pics. She's just making sure we don't approach her 4 babies....
Texas Fan Wrote:We should start a contest and see who can get the best pics from thier jobs of hot women. I am at a disadvantage though cause the only woman in my office is my sister in law. We did recently hire a new girl, shes ok and only 19.

I've only seen maybe 5 hot women in this shop, in the 5 years I've been here. All the office girls are old frumpy frumpertons.
Iva13 Wrote:About the foxes...my Mom said "Iva, are you sure there not dogs???"...I was like MOM!!!!! no they are foxes, I know the difference b/t a dog and fox....then she asked what I could feed them....again MOM you don't feed them...they are wild animals...you just look you don't touch or feed. They will be fine... The Mom fox will sit and stare back at us when we take pics. She's just making sure we don't approach her 4 babies....

4 babies? must be a black fox.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:About the foxes...my Mom said "Iva, are you sure there not dogs???"...I was like MOM!!!!! no they are foxes, I know the difference b/t a dog and fox....then she asked what I could feed them....again MOM you don't feed them...they are wild animals...you just look you don't touch or feed. They will be fine... The Mom fox will sit and stare back at us when we take pics. She's just making sure we don't approach her 4 babies....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:

Probably. Where's the dad fox?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Probably. Where's the dad fox?

There are probably 3 different dads.
:happy: :happy: :happy:
Next pay should be like 120 hours
Brampton Wrote::happy: :happy: :happy:

I had 130 hours for the entire month of April.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote::happy: :happy: :happy:

I had 130 hours for the entire month of April.
Confusedhock:
Octane has been especially good this morning :rock:
Brampton Wrote:Octane has been especially good this morning :rock:
I think you mean "surprisingly good"
I have read up on foxes. The Mom and Dad are still both w/the babies. After the Dad sees that the Mom can hunt and feed the babies he will leave and go have fun for the entire summer. When the Mom sees that the babies can hunt for themselves she will get mad and make them leave her den. In the fall the Dad will come back to the Mom and I guess start all over again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM