Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday May 26....2 more days
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Who else has never heard of a gravel pit before?
who never heard of a gravel pit?

Is that like a quarry?

Basically but quarries mine large slabs of rocks.
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks for the new backdoor key!!!! When did that change???? I was shocked and went into it a little looking for some sign of DBN....(I dind't find it) :? Confusedhock:
okay...I am a tard...what is a backdoor key/address?
aka EC_n_NC
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Does this show?

[Image: ?ui=2&ik=1d273e2670&view=att&th=1302c7cf...isp=emb&zw]
no

No, unless it's supposed to be a little red x in a white box with the word image next to it.
how about this
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:Is that what brought that up on cncted last night?

No, a friend of Jim and I started a gravel pit last year and this is the first year he is really mining and selling the material. He needs some help from time to time to operate machines and what not so I offered to help out. That's where I was last night.
If I was at crows nest (the old abandon pit) I probably would have been riding down the hill in a crazy carpet or something.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks for the new backdoor key!!!! When did that change???? I was shocked and went into it a little looking for some sign of DBN....(I dind't find it) :? Confusedhock:

The back door address is an alternate website address just in case the front door doesn't work or if your work blocks the website.
Nussie_T Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:

The back door address is an alternate website address just in case the front door doesn't work or if your work blocks the website.
ohhhhhh. yeah, I couldn't get on here the other day. i am totally inept when it comes to this stuff
aka EC_n_NC
Hey, did you guys hear the big news today? [/sarcasm]
Katey Perry ripped off T.A.T.U.

I'd f all 3.

[youtube]hWs1LOhXHrM[/youtube]
fuck. I left my work light in a cop car. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:fuck. I left my work light in a cop car. Confusedad:

So call the cop and tell him to return it. I used to do it to truck drivers all the time because the guys would leave tools in there all the time. I've driven multiple times to the flying J on hwy#1 to pick them up.
Derick Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Mine needs fixed. It was my brothers and when he died I got it. Hasn't been drove in almost 2 years. Probably need a new carburetor or just a really good cleaning/tune up. Its a 96' GSXR 750. Its the bike on my twitter page. I never ride it cause riding a motorcycle around Houston scares the crap out of me. Too many people die cause of dumbass drivers. Also needs a new front tire, and probably a new gas tank, looks like rust build up around the opening. Confusedwoot:
thats all simple stuff. YOu could have that up and running in a weekend. Pull the gas tank, drain it if there is still gas in it, pull the airbox, pull the carbs, clean. reassemble, buy tires, go over the bike, clean and lube as you go, check the fork seals for cracking drying replace if you find the smallest problem. probably want to change oil and plugs too.

<------Mechanically UN-inclined. The biggest motor I worked on is the time I replaced the little motor for a remote control airplane.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:

ohhhhhh. yeah, I couldn't get on here the other day. i am totally inept when it comes to this stuff

GLB, now you know, if this goes down try to get in through the "back door" address.. :clap: I have it written down on a post-it at my desk...
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:joe -- just found a 05 zx6r for 2800, needs very little work, located in harrisburg

You have no idea how tempting that is. I still have all my helmets, jackets and gloves because one day it's going to happen.

I finally got rid of all my ATV stuff this past weekend, but I'm not giving up on the bike dream
you want me to send him a message for you?

Confusedad: No. I have a deck to finish, a patio to pur and a party to plan for.
The back door address is an alternate website address just in case the front door doesn't work or if your work blocks the website.[/quote]
ohhhhhh. yeah, I couldn't get on here the other day. i am totally inept when it comes to this stuff[/quote]

GLB, now you know, if this goes down try to get in through the "back door" address.. :clap: I have it written down on a post-it at my desk...[/quote]
I'm on it! :high5:
aka EC_n_NC
This guy should have planned his escape route a little better.
Those slippery curbs can be dangerous.

http://updatednews.ca/2011/05/25/assaila...from-fall/
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:fuck. I left my work light in a cop car. Confusedad:

So call the cop and tell him to return it. I used to do it to truck drivers all the time because the guys would leave tools in there all the time. I've driven multiple times to the flying J on hwy#1 to pick them up.

It's from another county, and he got a call and had to take off real quick. I already called. The parts guy lives over there, so he will get it tonight, and bring it to me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM