Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 9/26 - Fucking Jets Lost
[Image: macfagtest.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I want so bad to make a comment about what spot just said about Mac V PC, but we will just go around in circles and I don't want to piss ifanboy JDubb off so :zipit:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Your growing bro... :high5:

You have to admit though, Spot took a very douchie underhanded shot at PC's. That is really what pissed me off, not the fact his GF bought a mac.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I think they are more strict on protecting the "pocket passer". Guys that move around have more possibility of getting hurt, and I think they allow more contact.

Its dumb, but I have a feeling they allow a little more leeway

BUT every time Vick gets the shit knocked out of him he's back in the pocket.

Ben usually is also.

Ben is built like a tank. Vick is built like Chris Rock. If Vick took hits like Ben we would have already had a funeral for him.
I will admit, I always wanted to get a mac laptop to keep at home for the sole use of making movies, music stuff and picture stuff and take with me on vacation and stuff.

I no longer want one due to the douchieness of iusers over the last year or so.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I want so bad to make a comment about what spot just said about Mac V PC, but we will just go around in circles and I don't want to piss ifanboy JDubb off so :zipit:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Your growing bro... :high5:

You have to admit though, Spot took a very douchie underhanded shot at PC's. That is really what pissed me off, not the fact his GF bought a mac.
I didn't hear it, I just tuned in. But knowing him though he probably did.
kids suck these days. get off my lawn!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I think they are more strict on protecting the "pocket passer". Guys that move around have more possibility of getting hurt, and I think they allow more contact.

Its dumb, but I have a feeling they allow a little more leeway

BUT every time Vick gets the shit knocked out of him he's back in the pocket.

Ben usually is also.
Just giving my opinion.....I don't work for the league
LeNeve Wrote:kids suck these days. get off my lawn!!!!
:high5:
If I even had a friend who spoke like Tudmaster, in front of his mom, I couldn't be friends with him
LeNeve Wrote:kids suck these days. get off my lawn!!!!
:roflmao:
Joe Wrote:[Image: macfagtest.jpg]

HAHAHA the pc on the right is just like what I have at home only that my tower is all black along with the mouse. :clap:
@ilikegirlsdaily
Brampton Wrote:If I even had a friend who spoke like Tudmaster, in front of his mom, I couldn't be friends with him
If I had a friend who spoke like that period, he wouldn't me my friend yo.
I'm sure Covino's parents are great, but its their fault that Tommy talks like that.

too much time trying to be cool parents. Plus Covino wasn't there to Check up Tommy when he was younger. Thats part of being a big brother
Pete Nice Wrote:I will admit, I always wanted to get a mac laptop to keep at home for the sole use of making movies, music stuff and picture stuff and take with me on vacation and stuff.

I no longer want one due to the douchieness of iusers over the last year or so.

I'd get one if the price was really good just because the more I know about them the more valuable I become to employers.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Really? that douche Koscheck beat up Matt Hughes? I guess the mormons werent praying enough for him this time. must have been that broadway play that did him in. Thanks alot south park :deadhorse:

I'm not a huge fan of Hughes, but I hate Koscheck was looking forward to him losing.

Tony Ferguson broke his opponent's jaw. Hooters had their music cranked, and I couldn't figure out why they would stop a fight for a split lip.

that was the prelims fight on spike right? I liked that fight too, very tough round for that dude with the re-broken jaw, I doubt he will ever fight again after that second break.

Damn, I didn't know that was a second break. That sucks.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT