Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09/02/2012......Thursday.....Lets ask Questions
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

I missed the last hour or so of the show yesterday but sounds like it sparked the religion debate again along with gay choice/born that way debates. Eddie wrote a long piece defending his beliefs on TOMB. Eddie is a good guy and he takes a lot of hits on TOMB for his beliefs. I wish I heard it live yesterday or was able to hear the replay. The last hour sounds like a Mercer "podcast" i need to download.

I agree with both statements you guys made.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Jersey Shore :deadhorse: When will C&R realize that that ship has sailed?
NussieT Wrote:I told Jim last night I want nothing to do with my mom anymore. I at one time said that I will tolerate her for the kids but after the stunt she pulled last night on my brothers girlfriend... I am not putting up with it anymore.

:? What happened?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:Jersey Shore :deadhorse: When will C&R realize that that ship has sailed?

In about a month when the lst episode ever airs.

Then all the spin off shows begin....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Spin off deez nuts
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I told Jim last night I want nothing to do with my mom anymore. I at one time said that I will tolerate her for the kids but after the stunt she pulled last night on my brothers girlfriend... I am not putting up with it anymore.
What did she do?

Yesterday she posted on her FB page that she lives with the Queen or at least the bitch thinks she is. She's referring to my brothers girlfriend who lives at the apartment my mom has decided is her own. I fought everything I had to not post back something that would make her cry.

So, there's a war going on, huh?
I HATE PIE!!
Eddie's 2nd favorite Sami is on the show. He would rather do Sami J though.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian Wrote:Jersey Shore :deadhorse: When will C&R realize that that ship has sailed?
After real celeb interviews and now this shit... I never stop listening to the show, no matter how much I disagree or hate the guest but today I am.
JDubb Wrote:
After real celeb interviews and now this shit... I never stop listening to the show, no matter how much I disagree or hate the guest but today I am.
i havent listened to the show in probably 6 months
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:Will Farrel announcing those teams was freaking hysterical. I would watch teh beginning of NBA games if he did all the intros
:high5:

Rodeo Clown.... :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Derick is fucking dick. You are going to dying a lonely, lonely man.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT7r409o16hJujVrPJCgg...raq23tuPCw]

Everyone thinks it... I just said it out loud.

Ooooh.... :eek: Fight, fight, fight!!! I'm putting my money on T to win!
I HATE PIE!!
Occupy Pittsburgh claimed victory today as they were removed for the last time from the private property they have been squatting on for over 6 month. Wtf

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Derick is fucking dick. You are going to dying a lonely, lonely man.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT7r409o16hJujVrPJCgg...raq23tuPCw]

Everyone thinks it... I just said it out loud.

Ooooh.... :eek: Fight, fight, fight!!! I'm putting my money on T to win!
T took her ball and went home. I didnt show enough interests in family drama, so I'm a dick
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brian Wrote:Spin off deez nuts
that might hurt

When MTV reps stop pushing to get their guidos out there to plug the show. Face it, that is a cash cow for them right now.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/4/2019 - Lets do this BECKER 151 319 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM