Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tues. 8/10/10 - Happy 40th birthday Pokes!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Kourtney Kardashian: "I'm a Bitch When I'm Hungry"....that is quoted right from US Weekly...See Covino is right.....again Big Grin
Why do I sense an argument starting because of this?

That's the fat one right? The one married to the basketball player with the alien head?

She is nasty.

Kim and the other one..... :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Kourtney Kardashian: "I'm a Bitch When I'm Hungry"....that is quoted right from US Weekly...See Covino is right.....again Big Grin

That's the fat one right? The one married to the basketball player with the alien head?

She is nasty.

Kim and the other one..... :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle:

No...she is the cute little one...you're thinkg of Kloe...she is the big one.
Pokes28 Wrote:I'd love to own a ton of land and I don't really care where it is. I don't know why, but I have this survivalist instinct that has really kicked in the last 4-5 years. I think that owning land and developing it where you can generate your own power and have enough guns and food will be a whole lot better off than living in places with tons of people.

It might make a great zombie hideout. Kansas is flat, but you could make a great big spiked moat and a series of real high walls and have a field of fire that goes out for miles. Might make a great place for a zombie free zone.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
All I know is there is only one of them that I'd let play with my wiener. I can't stand those bitches.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
the keifer Wrote:Now I have to go to a collage and replace a lightning damaged fire panel.

take pics, preferably not of the fire panel
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

She is nasty.

No...she is the cute little one...you're thinkg of Kloe...she is the big one.

Oh, well she is hot.

No one comes close to Kim though.

Here is my list for my wife of freebies:

1. Alice Eve
2. Yvonne Strahovsky
3. Kim Kardashian

I only know of one person on her list, I think his name is Gerard Butler, the guy from 300 and The Bounty Hunter

Rich doesn't know who invested the telephone?

anyone with a 2nd grade education knows that.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

All are nasty.

Kim and the other one..... :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Fixed
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want to buy 784 acres of native grass. Then I can get a horse, and some cows. :high5:

Anybody want in on this great investment oppurtunity? Auction is this weekend.

How much?

I don't know, they do it auction style. I have been looking, and I think land prices are higher than the 100 per acre I thought. It was 100 an acre 15 years ago for dryland and crp grass stuff.
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is my list for my wife of freebies:

1. Alice Eve
2. Yvonne Strahovsky
3. Kim Kardashian

1. Alice Eve - meh
2. Yvonne Strahovsky - hell yeah
3. Kim Kardashian - no f-ing way
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich doesn't know who invested the telephone?

anyone with a 2nd grade education knows that.

It wasn't invented in New York, so it doesn't matter.
Flat land is optimum for this kind of thing (2nd only to flat with a big hill in the middle) in that you can see stuff coming from miles away. Here is my dream or at least close to it.

Have about a 4000 square foot home in the middle of a 640 acre section with enough wind and solar generating to run the entire house plus a little extra. Have an 8-10K sq foot barn complete with slaughterhouse facilities. Have two meat lockers (in case one fails). A well as well as having a natural spring that comes up right on the property near the house. Piipe fencing around about 80 acres around the house and barbed wire around the outside part.

I'd love to have a natural gas well on the property that I could use to power farm equipment as well as vehicles. Animals would include cattle, sheep, ducks, chickens, rabbits, and pigs.

Armory would include but not be limited to. A couple 50 cal rifles, a couple 22-250s, a hand full of shot guns and a few AR-15s and an assortment of glock handguns.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

All are nasty.

Kim and the other one..... :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Fixed

Are you seriously telling me you would not hit this:

[Image: kim-kardashian4.jpg]
[Image: kim-kardashian-bikini-1-01.0.0.0x0.432x640.jpeg]
[Image: kim_kardashian.jpg]

I purposely used pictures that were not professional so you clowns can't use that weak ass photoshop excuse.

If you would not have sex with this you are probably :fag:

:wanker:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is my list for my wife of freebies:

1. Alice Eve
2. Yvonne Strahovsky
3. Kim Kardashian

1. Alice Eve - meh
2. Yvonne Strahovsky - hell yeah
3. Kim Kardashian - no f-ing way

Are you seriously saying meh to this?

[Image: alice-eve_l1.jpg]

JDubb, I thought you had better taste. You must be spending to much time on TOMB.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday 11/30/2015 - Happy Cyber Monday Joe 18 356 11-30-2015, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 11/03/15: Happy Anniversary Jesseie Chip 11 242 11-05-2015, 12:14 PM
  Monday 06/29/15 - Birthday whoops!!! NussieT 3 169 06-29-2015, 02:18 PM
  Friday, June 19, 2015 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!! Beckster 22 236 06-22-2015, 08:05 AM
  Tues, Feb 24, 2015 ~ It's going down for reeeeeeaaaaaal Joe 96 772 02-25-2015, 08:31 AM
  Tues, Jan 06, 2015 ~ I came here looking for posts. Joe 72 566 01-06-2015, 04:29 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Wednesday 12/3/2014... Birthday Extravaganza Derick 7 265 12-05-2014, 09:26 AM
  Tues, Nov 18, 2014 ~ Shrooms & E Joe 41 393 11-19-2014, 11:56 AM