Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 1/17/14.....Busy weekending
Kansas was a slave free state during the civil war, and black people didn't even want to come here. :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:i think where T lives, its almost exactly the same as the part of Kansas I live in, just a little colder during winter up there. I think they have a bit more water too. lakes and rivers

Ya Manitoba has a shit load of lakes & rivers. It gets cold in the winter and brutally hot in the summer.
Last year this kid came to Bomber training camp & didn't make it. Today they signed him so some of his newest teammates congraulated by tweeting this video. Apparently it made ESPN's 101 holiday jeers & Jimmy Kimmel's opening monologue.

[youtube]D6-mYDQJ5Ao[/youtube]
Not making Bombers training camp must be like not making the little league team.
Joe Wrote:Not making Bombers training camp must be like not making the little league team.

I assumed they just let anyone play.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Not making Bombers training camp must be like not making the little league team.

It's the football version of AYSO.
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah, I just figured that when you bought a ticket for a game there was a chance Canadian Bob Barker would call you name and you would run down to the field and put some pads on.
Chip Wrote:If I had F you money, I might get one of these.

[youtube]hRJfS9sfyIk[/youtube]

I added that to my list of cars I want.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:i can't really think of any movies that freaked me out either. maybe howard the duck? that one was a little creepy to me as a kid.

That scene where she was with the alien guy and the things came out of his mouth (was it?). Yeah, that was freaky.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
[youtube]8v9wZF-aQ9U[/youtube]

A lot of people who played for Winnipeg played or coached for the Eagles.

Mike Kelly
Alex Hall
Joey Elliot
Philip Hunt
Richard Harris
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah, I just figured that when you bought a ticket for a game there was a chance Canadian Bob Barker would call you name and you would run down to the field and put some pads on.

I can actually picture this happening. :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm trying to think of what movies freaked me out as a kid, I know there were a couple but I can't remember.

A friend of mine was sleeping over and we decided to watch Jeepers Creepers. I fell alseep and woke up when he was looking through the face. I screamed, she woke up screaming. All the lights were on in the house, we put the baseball bat and my golf clubs by my bed. My mom came home from work and was like WTF!?

I also couldn't watch unsolved mysteries. Anything alien scared the shit out of me. Didn't help when my sister told me the flashing lights on top of the telephone towers were space aliens watching me. I had a window on the two outdoor walls of my room and out of both of them there was a flashing tower. I didn't sleep for days.

My Dad had us watch Nightmare on Elm Street. I was about 12 and my baby sister was 6, I couldn't watch the whole movie and bailed out, but she stuck it out and had nightmares for weeks.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha. I've never seen Jeepers Creepers.

But you just reminded me, one movie that did freak me out was Fire in the Sky.
About the guy getting abducted. I saw that in the theater when I was 13.

I stay away from scary movies because I end up with nightmares.

:whomo:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I can actually picture this happening. :roflmao: :roflmao:

You picture some dude getting called and he's all like "Sweet Eh, it's aboot time they called me"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip