Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooooooooooosday January 12 2010......Gonna be a long day
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Big or little tracks? Polar Bear? :eek:

I live pretty far away from where the polar bear roam, besides they weren't that big. My hubby thinks that it's a deer but I have never seen a deer in our yard ever!

Fuckers are in my yard ALL THE FUCKING TIME!! I hate them. They shit in the yard and leave tracks all over the snow. There tracks a foot outside our front bay window over the wekend? WTF are they doing there? I live in the city, so no one can shoot them. I wonder if it would be legal if I waited in the shadows, jumped on their backs and slit their throats? I might look into that.

There a few nice sized bucks in their group also, over 8 pts.

You realize that there are people who leave salt licks and bait piles around to coax them into their yards?

That's not legal around here.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning boys & girls!!!!

There was some unknown animal wandering around my yard last night. I know we have a bunny that lives under one of the cars but these were definately not bunny tracks.
Wascilly Wabbit.They say wabbit tastes like chicken.

I've tried Bison once and goose jerky meat once... NEVER AGAIN!
Why not?I would say bison tastes exactly like beef,except a bit drier.I had goose jerky once and it was délicieux .Would definitely eat it again.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
[Image: 6002255411726_1_c231cad0.jpg]
i bleed green Wrote:If you don't see it happen,then it never happened.Why do you think ostriches stick their head in the sand?Because it works thats why.It makes danger go away,and never happen. :mrgreen:Or sumting like dat.

That is quite possible. My uncle is a butcher and I used to baby sit their daughter in the summertime and someone one was picking up their meat and I opened the wrong cooler and there was a skinned cow hanging in there... I couldn't eat beef for months...
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Cougars are around your house?Is your guy up to shenanigans? :mrgreen:

LOL... I don't think he would mess with these kind. About ten miles from our house someone reported that a cougar ran in front of their car.
[Image: Cougar-1.jpg]
one of those appeared in chicago, the police swiftly took care of it with 10 shots
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Probably gonna go watch Avatar today.Has anyone here seen it?Is it any good?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: 20069_1330828311685_1260316488_971737_5743957_n.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Put out a refreshing bowl of antifreeze for them, the green kind.

That's so sad when animals drink coolant. It's a slow, slow painful death.

Yeah, that's fucked up. My friend's cat died from that, he was devastated... We think his drunk ass dad was the one who did it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:If you don't see it happen,then it never happened.Why do you think ostriches stick their head in the sand?Because it works thats why.It makes danger go away,and never happen. :mrgreen:Or sumting like dat.

That is quite possible. My uncle is a butcher and I used to baby sit their daughter in the summertime and someone one was picking up their meat and I opened the wrong cooler and there was a skinned cow hanging in there... I couldn't eat beef for months...

haha beef eater.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I've tried Bison once and goose jerky meat once... NEVER AGAIN!
Why not?I would say bison tastes exactly like beef,except a bit drier.I had goose jerky once and it was délicieux .Would definitely eat it again.

I am totally against chewy meats... the bison I tried was all bloody and chewy... ain't my thing... as for the goose jerky I just didn't like the taste.
LeNeve Wrote:I think people that hang a fake nut sack from their bumpers secretly want multiple cocks in their mouths.

What fool thought that was a good idea? Next they'll be gluing asses to the bumper
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Cougars are around your house?Is your guy up to shenanigans? :mrgreen:

LOL... I don't think he would mess with these kind. About ten miles from our house someone reported that a cougar ran in front of their car.
[Image: Cougar-1.jpg]
one of those appeared in chicago, the police swiftly took care of it with 10 shots
I wonder how you skin one of those suckers.I've skinned a lot of coyotes and foxes in my day.A couple badgers too.Shitty job but it brought in the duckets.Badger was the worst.Getting the fat off of the hide was a major pain in the ass.I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore.
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Put out a refreshing bowl of antifreeze for them, the green kind.

That's so sad when animals drink coolant. It's a slow, slow painful death.

Yeah, that's fucked up. My friend's cat died from that, he was devastated... We think his drunk ass dad was the one who did it.
You should've told him to man up and get a dog.
Nussie_T Wrote:the bison I tried was all bloody and chewy....
Anything will taste like crap if its not prepared properly.I don't get eating meat rare.They say doing it past rare takes away the taste,but I don't want my steak to taste like blood.I prefer pork chops over steak anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:I think people that hang a fake nut sack from their bumpers secretly want multiple cocks in their mouths.
Theres nothing secret about it! :fag:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, January 29, 2016 ~ SNOW FEST Beckster 14 602 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
  Thursday, January 28, 2016 ~ Here Beckster 9 579 01-28-2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, January 26, 2016 ~ Drunk Beckster 5 369 01-26-2016, 05:20 PM
  Monday, January 25, 2016 ~ No Snow Day Beckster 4 251 01-25-2016, 02:16 PM
  Monday January 18, 2016 - The Struggle Joe 16 441 01-18-2016, 04:53 PM
  Thursday, January 14, 2016 ~ Dropping Like Flies Beckster 11 434 01-15-2016, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Chip