Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 16, 2010 - Toooosday
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Where at what for?

It's for a logistics company that I used to do a lot of business with. A friend's hubby works there and they are quietly looking for some new people. It sounds like I would have more opportunities there then here... plus they treat their people better. It's an hour south of where I work now, so only a half hour from home. Not too bad. I'm going to see what they have to offer... it's got to be better than NOT having a raise in 3 years.

Coming back to the cool area?

It's just after the 75/23 split on Hill Rd. So, yeah much closer than Sag-Nasty.

Oh. Well, no. You'll still be in the boonies out in the middle of no where. Good luck thought. ;-)
I hate Parts Department people. What a bunch of re-tards! Confusedlap:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Some guy got hit by a plane while running on the beach.

What were the odds of that... Kinda like that old HBO series "Dead Like Me" (which I liked) The main character died from a toilet seat falling out of the sky.

I like that show dead like me. I didn't know it was on HBO though. It comes on sci fi sometimes.

It was originally on HBO and Sci Fi re-airs it. I have season 1 on DVD and I want season 2. It was different and so funny that I really got hooked on it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:I hate Parts Department people. What a bunch of re-tards! Confusedlap:

Great, now I want to go up front and slap some parts guys around, for no reason. He will give me a reason in an hour or so I'm sure.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I hate Parts Department people. What a bunch of re-tards! Confusedlap:

Great, now I want to go up front and slap some parts guys around, for no reason. He will give me a reason in an hour or so I'm sure.
Just do it. Like a pre-emptive strike! :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's just after the 75/23 split on Hill Rd. So, yeah much closer than Sag-Nasty.

Oh. Well, no. You'll still be in the boonies out in the middle of no where. Good luck thought. ;-)

Hey, at least that area isn't full of gang violence. I won't be nervous walking to my car like I am here. And I won't have crackheads trying to sell me their shoes and black dudes calling me "badonkadonk" all of the time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's just after the 75/23 split on Hill Rd. So, yeah much closer than Sag-Nasty.

Hey, at least that area isn't full of gang violence. I won't be nervous walking to my car like I am here. And I won't have crackheads trying to sell me their shoes and black dudes calling me "badonkadonk" all of the time.

I bought a motorcycle from a crackhead once.
I'm thinking indian tacos for lunch.
[Image: taco1.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I bought a motorcycle from a crackhead once.

I saw one steal a bike from a little girl. Some of the guys at work scared him off.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Just do it. Like a pre-emptive strike! :roflmao:

Thats what I need to start doing in the morning first thing. Just go up front clock in, smack the parts guy in the head, and then start working.
Top o' the mornin' to ya. :happy:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I googled crackhead motorcycle, and came across this. Pretty funny.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/27499971.html
LeNeve Wrote:I googled crackhead motorcycle, and came across this. Pretty funny.

That's pretty funny.
i bleed green Wrote:Top o' the mornin' to ya. :happy:

Good day to ye too!
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I googled crackhead motorcycle, and came across this. Pretty funny.

That was hilarious!!! :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover Beckster 20 994 03-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
  Thursday, March 24, 2016 ~ Torture Beckster 11 311 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, March 17, 2016 ~ St Patty's Day Beckster 7 487 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, March 11, 2016 ~ Body Rolls Beckster 12 932 03-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, March 9, 2016 ~ Bernin' it up Joe 8 370 03-10-2016, 12:12 PM
  Tuesday, March 8, 2016 ~ Primary Beckster 8 485 03-09-2016, 10:46 AM