Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 18th, 2010 - New to some, old to others....
beckster Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:Hey, wish all you guys were here. gonna head down to the sports room and make my bball picks. I'll let ya know how I do. Lots of cool dudebros showed up. Wes, Jess, Justin, max, Ryan and some other real cool people. Losing my voice. What should we investigate today?

Hey, hey Rich!

~ You MUST watch the movie "She's Out of My League"...... So much to discuss about that movie

~ Metal baseball bats vs wood... Some high school kid is in a coma from a being hit by a metal bat at a game he was playing in.
I've never been a fan of using aluminum bats, wood one are the way to go. Even composite bats are ok.
You don't get the reaction time with aluminum as you do wooden bats. As a pitcher its f'n scary

Guy in our league had his face demolished a few years age from that
Rich Davis Wrote:Hey, wish all you guys were here. gonna head down to the sports room and make my bball picks. I'll let ya know how I do. Lots of cool dudebros showed up. Wes, Jess, Justin, max, Ryan and some other real cool people. Losing my voice. What should we investigate today?

how we dont wanna listen to drunken sluts?

were the line is between gemtelman & retarded dork on a first date
Lunch :cya:
LeNeve Wrote:

how we dont wanna listen to drunken sluts?

were the line is between gemtelman & retarded dork on a first date
I believe its pulling your dick out at the dinner table :roflmao:
In other news someone got on the public-address system Sunday evening at a store in Washington Township, in southern New Jersey, and calmly announced: "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now."
Wtf
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:In other news someone got on the public-address system Sunday evening at a store in Washington Township, in southern New Jersey, and calmly announced: "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now."
Wtf

is it wrong if I laugh at this. too late. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:In other news someone got on the public-address system Sunday evening at a store in Washington Township, in southern New Jersey, and calmly announced: "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now."
Wtf

is it wrong if I laugh at this. too late. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
No, I did too.
I hate people wearing pjs out in public... It just shouts that they were too lazy to get dressed.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
YEAH RICH!!

Fuck thoes pajama wearing slobs. Who do they think the are? The VC? Victor Fucking Charlie?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster Wrote:I hate people wearing pjs out in public... It just shouts that they were too lazy to get dressed.

My wife does this. I yell at her, then we fight, then she puts normal clothes on.
beckster Wrote:I hate people wearing pjs out in public... It just shouts that they were too lazy to get dressed.
Isn't that a requirement to shop at Wal-Mart?
BDH Wrote:Same here and Im a Mod... gonna text Spotty about it, but being in Vegas, I dont think theres much he can do... looks like you just might beat our IST again... how shocking... Im blaming all on the forum being down..lol

So does this mean you are going to hang out or are you one and done again?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
BDH Wrote:Same here and Im a Mod... gonna text Spotty about it, but being in Vegas, I dont think theres much he can do... looks like you just might beat our IST again... how shocking... Im blaming all on the forum being down..lol

So does this mean you are going to hang out or are you one and done again?

He was one and done...that was much earlier
Iva13 Wrote:Boe just found out he has to go to Ohio for a week every 4-6 weeks.....that sucks........but at least it's better than being laid off....They just had a couple rounds of lay offs at his work..They said they are done...but OHIO!!!

STRIPPERS!!!!!!

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Boe just found out he has to go to Ohio for a week every 4-6 weeks.....that sucks........but at least it's better than being laid off....They just had a couple rounds of lay offs at his work..They said they are done...but OHIO!!!

STRIPPERS!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he will be working....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover Beckster 20 994 03-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
  Thursday, March 24, 2016 ~ Torture Beckster 11 311 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, March 17, 2016 ~ St Patty's Day Beckster 7 487 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, March 11, 2016 ~ Body Rolls Beckster 12 932 03-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, March 9, 2016 ~ Bernin' it up Joe 8 370 03-10-2016, 12:12 PM
  Tuesday, March 8, 2016 ~ Primary Beckster 8 485 03-09-2016, 10:46 AM