Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday June 18 2010...Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,
What fireworks are legal where you live?

The only thing you can't buy in Kansas are bottle rockets. You can buy them in Oklahoma though, and that is only an hour away. I've bought enough big mortars in the past, that made the county production look pretty weak.
LeNeve Wrote:What fireworks are legal where you live?

The only thing you can't buy in Kansas are bottle rockets. You can buy them in Oklahoma though, and that is only an hour away. I've bought enough big mortars in the past, that made the county production look pretty weak.
In NY......sparklers are the only legal ones Lame
Oh, and snakes....those black things that smoke Lame er
LeNeve Wrote:On the Ford message boards there is a discussion about cell phone use at work and one guy put this,

"are we here to repair cars or chat on phone ? before cell phones were popular a person might recieve one or two emergency calls a year.talking or texting on a cell phone while repair a car is very poor judgement just as driving and talking on phone.both require concentration."

before cell phones became popular Wtf sounds like an old whiny bastard. I don't know what kind of shitty mechanic he is, but at this point I really don't need full concentration working on stuff. He is most likely a office guy and not a mechanic.

Speaking of cell phones, when the fuck are you going to put Blackberry Messenger back on your phone? It's not that fucking hard yo.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:On the Ford message boards there is a discussion about cell phone use at work and one guy put this,

"are we here to repair cars or chat on phone ? before cell phones were popular a person might recieve one or two emergency calls a year.talking or texting on a cell phone while repair a car is very poor judgement just as driving and talking on phone.both require concentration."

before cell phones became popular Wtf sounds like an old whiny bastard. I don't know what kind of shitty mechanic he is, but at this point I really don't need full concentration working on stuff. He is most likely a office guy and not a mechanic.
Maybe he has no friends. I know if they told us we couldn't use our phones the place would be empty quick, or someone might get punched in the face

PA has weird Nazi fireworks laws also. If you go to a store in PA, you can only buy sparklers, snap pops and little shit like that, but the stores sell EVERYTHING, but you can only buy the good shit if you have an out of state drivers license. But you can go from PA to OH, MD, WV and buy all the shit you want at one of their stores with a PA license.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian in NY Wrote:Oh, and snakes....those black things that smoke Lame er

Even my kids think those are gay.
So Shannon Gunz is on Faction and just said she has been training her ass off for months and her body is the tightest it has ever been. She said there are Playboy tryouts in LA in a week and she is going to tryout. Don't you have to submit and take nude pics for those auditions? I would like to see those. I hope she makes it, that would be awesome. She should sell herself as a Sirius DJ, that would get her in for sure, even if it is just as a one or two picture small special or something.

Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i have a lunch date with previously mentioned hottie

The 19 yr old??
yes

Cool :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I think all executions should be beheading by guillotine or a man in a hood with a mask or hanging. And they should be PPV on TV to raise money to offset the high cost of prisonsand take the burden off the taxpayer a little bit.

I agree. I also think there should be some free to watch ones too. Just to remind some fuckhead what might happen.

Maybe one free one a year, they should be priced between $2.99 and $49.99 depending on the situation.

That could backfire... Some fuckhead will go on a major killing spree to drive up the price of his pending ppv.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

PA has weird Nazi fireworks laws also. If you go to a store in PA, you can only buy sparklers, snap pops and little shit like that, but the stores sell EVERYTHING, but you can only buy the good shit if you have an out of state drivers license. But you can go from PA to OH, MD, WV and buy all the shit you want at one of their stores with a PA license.

very true.. we are lucky to be able to buy snap pops.. or whatever those things are you throw on the ground.
I've spent 500 dollars or more on fireworks in the past. They are like drugs to me. I just keep buying shit until the stands shut down.
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

very true.. we are lucky to be able to buy snap pops.. or whatever those things are you throw on the ground.

They sell snap pops at the grocery store all year.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I went to Ohio to buy fireworks once. They made me sign something saying that I would take them out of the state within 24 hours, or something like that. And that I wouldn't shoot them off in Ohio.
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Oh i guess i didn't read good enough.. they are indeed called snap pops.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip