Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 4/5...biches be trippin
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I just noticed Derek missed the "t" in bitches
So, it's not french?

My grade 9 teacher taught us all the swear words in french because we weren't allowed to speak english and if we were to swear it should be french too. Bitch is chienne in french

What is "fuck" in french? I need to learn how to swear in another language so I don't pass it on to my kid.

Baiser. Shit is merde.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My grade 9 teacher taught us all the swear words in french because we weren't allowed to speak english and if we were to swear it should be french too. Bitch is chienne in french

What is "fuck" in french? I need to learn how to swear in another language so I don't pass it on to my kid.

Baiser. Shit is merde.

Baiser doesn't roll off the tongue like fuck does... This is going to take some work.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
We had a business meeting the other day with our lawyer... things went all right til this morning... I'm ready to say fuck it to the business we are trying to buy out
NussieT Wrote:We had a business meeting the other day with our lawyer... things went all right til this morning... I'm ready to say fuck it to the business we are trying to buy out
Maybe you should just open a Zumba studio in Maine. I hear they in need of one :?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
NussieT Wrote:We had a business meeting the other day with our lawyer... things went all right til this morning... I'm ready to say fuck it to the business we are trying to buy out

Why is that?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Maybe you should just open a Zumba studio in Maine. I hear they in need of one :?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I wonder how much she was bringing in?
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I could... but then I would have to move to the States and I really like Canada so... I'll pass thanks!

Why is that?

We wanted to buy this business last year, the guy who "owns" it wants way more money than its worth. So after we found out he wasn't paying his bills and it was going tits up we decided to contact the financial backer for the company, who agreed to sell us his portion of the business, then we would be able to foreclose on the "owner" and buy it that way... Now the financial backer keeps changing his mind.
NussieT Wrote:

Why is that?

We wanted to buy this business last year, the guy who "owns" it wants way more money than its worth. So after we found out he wasn't paying his bills and it was going tits up we decided to contact the financial backer for the company, who agreed to sell us his portion of the business, then we would be able to foreclose on the "owner" and buy it that way... Now the financial backer keeps changing his mind.

SO take all of their business and bury them. After that buy all of their equipment in auction.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Why is that?

SO take all of their business and bury them. After that buy all of their equipment in auction.
I like how Joe thinks.
JDubb Wrote:I like how Joe thinks.

T needs to hire me.
Joe Wrote:

T needs to hire me.
Will you show up for work of flake out like Jim's friend?
Joe Wrote:SO take all of their business and bury them. After that buy all of their equipment in auction.

If it was that simple, even if we did try to do that he owes 2 companies close to $300K. If we started our own and try to bury him the large companies that he owes money to will start up and bury us
Joe Wrote:

T needs to hire me.

I might just yet...
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

T needs to hire me.
Will you show up for work of flake out like Jim's friend?

Ha! There are some employees I am allowed to fire...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip