Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 5/13/2013 - Tingle
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:hi guys been a long time, this site isn't blocked at work, but i'm sure they're monitoring it.

Download an alternate browser and setup a proxy on it. Use that for your shady browsing.
I have proxy problems at home with my torrents.

I got 99 problems, but a proxy aint one.

That's still an awful lot of problems.

[youtube]nmy113gMds0[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 560a95.jpeg]

I don't get it.
Does that mean if we bully someone they'll turn into Hitler?
Or that it's ok to Bully Hitler as long as we respect him?

IT is from Facebook, it is a joke. I think they were trying to say he was bullied by Russia into suicide and to stop bullying, kind of a sarcasm thing. Could have been worded better, but I thought it was funny.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:

I don't get it.

its a stupid facebook thing girls like to post. not about hitler, about normal people who have killed themselves because of a bully or some shit.
I'm going to have 99 problems today. 99 farenheit problems. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't get it.

its a stupid facebook thing girls like to post. not about hitler, about normal people who have killed themselves because of a bully or some shit.

No it really is a sarcastic joke. I got is from a facebook page called, fuck you I am an asshole, or something like that, that always posts funny not politically correct stuff.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I want to put that hitler thing on facebook, I have too many sensitive sallys though. I don't like facebook fighting with people. shits lame.
If I'm going for an anti suicide thing, Hitler is the last person I'm bringing into it.
He's probably at the top of the list of people who should have done it earlier.
And even bullying , he's probably at the top of the list of people who deserve to be bullied too.

And if you comment on something, you're praying for them?
I found this, bu they didn't include the recipe/instructions. I want to make it. I am thinking butter, cheese and sour cream, besides bacon, are all you need.

[Image: dba584.jpeg]

I need to eat all my miniature snickers before they melt. thats another problem. kind of. I'm going to pretend its a problem anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to have 99 problems today. 99 farenheit problems. Confusedad:

It's freezing here.
I turned my heat back on last night.

Just because, an old favorite picture.

[Image: 100_Problems.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I want to put that hitler thing on facebook, I have too many sensitive sallys though. I don't like facebook fighting with people. shits lame.

I avoid sensitive sally fighting at all costs. Like 5% of my facebook friends are liberals, but they are the most vocal about politics and shit, pisses me off, but I do like them as friends, despite their shitty politics and overly annoying political bs.

Pete Nice Wrote:I found this, bu they didn't include the recipe/instructions. I want to make it. I am thinking butter, cheese and sour cream, besides bacon, are all you need.

[Image: dba584.jpeg]

[youtube]IhnUgAaea4M[/youtube]

I almost watched that movie yesterday.
But watched the Avengers instead.
Truth.

[Image: c30d5b.png]

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't get it.

No it really is a sarcastic joke. I got is from a facebook page called, fuck you I am an asshole, or something like that, that always posts funny not politically correct stuff.

well, yeah. I forgot to mention that it is a joke. 2 kinds of jokes. a hitler joke, and making fun of stupid people that post shit like that, about normal people, and are serious about it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want to put that hitler thing on facebook, I have too many sensitive sallys though. I don't like facebook fighting with people. shits lame.

I avoid sensitive sally fighting at all costs. Like 5% of my facebook friends are liberals, but they are the most vocal about politics and shit, pisses me off, but I do like them as friends, despite their shitty politics and overly annoying political bs.

yep. same for me. you ever notice that the super liberal friends are the only ones that get real mad and fight on fb?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT