Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-6-10 Come On Someone Else Get Here Early
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hello...am I here alone?
I've got nothing nice to say. I'm tired of listening to Spot.

Your Mom taught you well....if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything...Good Boy!!!!
My wife and I never registered. We told everyone to give us money or gifts cards to Best Buy. We told everyone to pass the word that we did not want anything else.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My wife and I never registered. We told everyone to give us money or gifts cards to Best Buy. We told everyone to pass the word that we did not want anything else.

How many people did you have? and were they very close to you guys???? I don't think that would be right to say if it's a large wedding and it's not family involved.
Yep, now you can ask for gift cards to the travel agent for your honeymoon.
Pokes28 Wrote:Here is the discussion required for weddings for a man show.

Weddings suck and are the goal/fantasy of the woman. Nothing the guy does or says will actually matter so we shouldn't be part of the discussion. If guys are paying for the wedding then the rule is to be as cheap as possible.

Remember that nobody that matters will give a shit what the center pieces look like. They won't care about the food unless they get food poisoning.

Do not schedule the wedding on the day of a big game or during playoffs for any sport. Also don't schedule it during deer season (if you live around here). Guys are going to hate you for having the wedding and taking up their time already. Don't fuck it up worse than it already is.

Also, make some effort to not have crappy alcohol.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I told my wife Rich was engaged last night, and she knows Rich. Her first response was "Really?"

Was that the response of disbelief? or what?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My wife and I never registered. We told everyone to give us money or gifts cards to Best Buy. We told everyone to pass the word that we did not want anything else.

How many people did you have? and were they very close to you guys???? I don't think that would be right to say if it's a large wedding and it's not family involved.

There was 8 people at our wedding in St. Lucia. We had a little casual reception at my families later in the summer though.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I told my wife Rich was engaged last night, and she knows Rich. Her first response was "Really?"

Was that the response of disbelief? or what?

Yeah, she met Kristin and knew that Rich was avoiding marriage with her and was surprised that he jumped into marriage so fast. I just told her that then obviously Kristin was not the right one and Sara is.

I have two blenders and rarely use either.

I have a bread maker and it makes AMAZING bread but I have not used it in years.

Sara calling Rich out!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

What are the chances this wedding might not happen?

Oh Snap!! Sara is setting Rich straight.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
:blahblah:
I HATE PIE!!
I like talking about the wedding and babies too.
I vote to sit on Sara's side at this wedding!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday, October 29, 2015 ~ Working too Early Beckster 16 211 10-29-2015, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call NussieT 25 548 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday 11/14/2013 - Up too early Joe 50 309 11-14-2013, 07:36 PM
  Monday 9/23/2013 - Up Early Joe 77 427 09-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 12/17.... Early Derick 121 695 12-17-2012, 09:45 PM
  Friday - 08\24\2012 - Too early for Happy hour? Joe 155 556 08-24-2012, 09:13 PM
  Friday Feb 17,2011 - Early Spring! Joe 29 386 02-21-2011, 10:06 AM
  Wednesday 11/10 - Starting the day too early JDubb 188 2,037 11-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice