Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooooooooooosday January 12 2010......Gonna be a long day
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:the bison I tried was all bloody and chewy....
Anything will taste like crap if its not prepared properly.I don't get eating meat rare.They say doing it past rare takes away the taste,but I don't want my steak to taste like blood.I prefer pork chops over steak anyway.

Oh my... you can tell you are from Saskatchewan... everyone's a little odd there.
Sweet.3 posts in a row.HAT TRICK.
[Image: hat-trick.jpg]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Well, the body is off, the cylinder heads are off, and they have a bent rod! ;-)

Time to go price out parts for Uncle Henry!
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:the bison I tried was all bloody and chewy....
Anything will taste like crap if its not prepared properly.I don't get eating meat rare.They say doing it past rare takes away the taste,but I don't want my steak to taste like blood.I prefer pork chops over steak anyway.

Oh my... you can tell you are from Saskatchewan... everyone's a little odd there.
Alberta blows and Manitoba sucks.That's why it is so windy in SK.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think people that hang a fake nut sack from their bumpers secretly want multiple cocks in their mouths.
Theres nothing secret about it! :fag:
[youtube]hpJQwQvKniE[/youtube]
i bleed green Wrote:Sweet.3 posts in a row.HAT TRICK.
[Image: hat-trick.jpg]

I LOVE sexy ice girls. The Pens used to kind of have them. They were basically cheerleaders that danced in the stands a few times a game. I wish they had ones that worked and performed on the ice as well.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i bleed green Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think people that hang a fake nut sack from their bumpers secretly want multiple cocks in their mouths.
Theres nothing secret about it! :fag:
http://v=hpJQwQvKniE

Her ya go, corrected

[youtube]hpJQwQvKniE[/youtube]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
the blackhawks have sexy ice girls, but i recently found out that most of them are nt old enough to go to the bar
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Her ya go, corrected
Yeah lol I think I got after the 5th time.I can never remember quite how to do it.Thanks.
Ned is Freakin awesome.Almost as awesome as Tom the Treeman lol.I downloaded all his prank calls from youtube.Cracks me up.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You realize that there are people who leave salt licks and bait piles around to coax them into their yards?

That's not legal around here.

Legal or not I still know people who do it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

+1000
i bleed green Wrote:Why not?I would say bison tastes exactly like beef,except a bit drier.I had goose jerky once and it was délicieux .Would definitely eat it again.

I've heard bison is good. I might have to try it someday. I drive by a bison ranch on my way home some days. (depends which route I take)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:Probably gonna go watch Avatar today.Has anyone here seen it?Is it any good?

I haven't seen it yet... Just don't kill yourself if you do!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Why not?I would say bison tastes exactly like beef,except a bit drier.I had goose jerky once and it was délicieux .Would definitely eat it again.

I've heard bison is good. I might have to try it someday. I drive by a bison ranch on my way home some days. (depends which route I take)

You can get bison at some restaurants in Manitoba. Who knows where else?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, January 29, 2016 ~ SNOW FEST Beckster 14 602 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
  Thursday, January 28, 2016 ~ Here Beckster 9 579 01-28-2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, January 26, 2016 ~ Drunk Beckster 5 369 01-26-2016, 05:20 PM
  Monday, January 25, 2016 ~ No Snow Day Beckster 4 251 01-25-2016, 02:16 PM
  Monday January 18, 2016 - The Struggle Joe 16 441 01-18-2016, 04:53 PM
  Thursday, January 14, 2016 ~ Dropping Like Flies Beckster 11 434 01-15-2016, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Chip