Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday - 2/12/13 - Tooth brush and condoms
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have a pussification for these fuckers. There is a push to make the local schools around here change their mascots. Apparently, All of the Native American references are offensive. So, stupid. These schools can't afford to go through all of those changes either.
But the Washington Redskins is OK. :roll:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Damn. That's not good. Well, I am rooting for the baby. That's better than the other possibilities. She doesn't have an appt? They just want her to wait for a phone call?

They told her to wait for a phone call.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have a pussification for these fuckers. There is a push to make the local schools around here change their mascots. Apparently, All of the Native American references are offensive. So, stupid. These schools can't afford to go through all of those changes either.

There's the Chippewas and the Warriors. I don't see where either of those are offensive.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Kesha is the worst thing on the radio
Someone explained Fat Tuesday and it's background. Interesting:

Quote:The dough to make Paczki is much richer than American versions of the jelly donut. It usually has lard and eggs in good quantity. The reason for this extra rich dough was very simple. Just before Lent, houses had to be cleared of various products, particularly any meat or meat derived products like lard or eggs. Strict interpretation of the Lenten diet meant forgoing anything related to meat, and even fruit. It’s the French tradition to have a last “feast” on Fat Tuesday. In Poland, Fat Thursday, occurring the week before Ash Wednesday, was when feasting occurred
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Kesha is the worst thing on the radio

She should be banished to some AIDS ridden trailer park in Kansas.
I HATE PIE!!

nicki minaj
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Someone explained Fat Tuesday and it's background. Interesting:

Quote:The dough to make Paczki is much richer than American versions of the jelly donut. It usually has lard and eggs in good quantity. The reason for this extra rich dough was very simple. Just before Lent, houses had to be cleared of various products, particularly any meat or meat derived products like lard or eggs. Strict interpretation of the Lenten diet meant forgoing anything related to meat, and even fruit. It’s the French tradition to have a last “feast” on Fat Tuesday. In Poland, Fat Thursday, occurring the week before Ash Wednesday, was when feasting occurred
Religious fanatics... :roll:
DaveP Wrote:

nicki minaj
6 of one, half a dozen of the other...
She wants you to die young
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have a pussification for these fuckers. There is a push to make the local schools around here change their mascots. Apparently, All of the Native American references are offensive. So, stupid. These schools can't afford to go through all of those changes either.
I can't believe that their name hasn't changed. You can't get more blatantly racist than being called redskins.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Someone explained Fat Tuesday and it's background. Interesting:

Religious fanatics... :roll:

One thing about Lent. I take it more seriously of a challenge than I do a New Year's resolution. I've given up a lot of things that I don't do anymore. I can't eat a full-size candy bar or even a lot of junk food anymore because of it. It does make a good challenge. I was thinking of telling Jim no sex for the next 40 days.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Someone explained Fat Tuesday and it's background. Interesting:

Apple fanatics... :roll:

Yeah really.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have a pussification for these fuckers. There is a push to make the local schools around here change their mascots. Apparently, All of the Native American references are offensive. So, stupid. These schools can't afford to go through all of those changes either.

There's the Chippewas and the Warriors. I don't see where either of those are offensive.

I'm pretty sure I've heard stories how the real Native Americans have petitioned Central to keep the name Chippewas.

Isn't that something you learn as a kid?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve